Rabbits Revenge is upon us.

Started by Talitha, April 09, 2015, 04:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talitha

For the last year as promised the rabbits of Britania have raised and trained a champion.  In response to the slaying of their kind in a holliday style they have spent the last year warning all warriors that the time is comming for REVENGE.  The champion is now trained and awaits the brave warrior(S) who will answer his challenge.  Beware for he will spare no man or woman.  He has no mercy as he was raised for only one purpose.  To avenge his kind and to slay all who will accept his challenge.  The Father of all bunnies will not seek thee out.  He waits quietly for man or beast willing to test his newly aquired skills.  Beware as he has a vicious claw and may choose to summon help should he feel the need. 
Father bunny is however not without Valor Nor Honor of sorts.  So should you be fortunate enough to draw his last blood you will be aptly rewarded.  This challenge awaits the bold near vesper, in an open field.  Good luck my friends and travel with great care in the company of The Father Bunny.

will parrish

Sounds like fun. I like the taste of rabbit stuck between my teeth.  ;D

Talitha

As most of you may know, Father Rabbit had a mission.  He was tasked to draw blood and seek revenge for the evil done to his kind durring certain "HOLLIDAYS".  It seems the rabbits are satisfied with his work and have recalled him to his lair.  With luck he will lay and lick his wounds rather than spending his time learning more tricks.