The return of the dreaded seekers

Started by Iris, October 12, 2015, 04:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

Its October  a time for changes, the nights get colder and the leaves begin to  change colors and fall from the trees, this change also seems to lure out the a creature that takes on the names of our players.          They try to take  over our favorite hunting spots. Its up to our warriors to protect theses hunting grounds from these dreaded seekers of doom, kill them and take there bloody bones as your trophy's . If you want a seeker in your name please message me through the forums with your chars name and your 3 favorite hunting spots. Enjoy 

Motto

Yippy ya Raaa. My favourite hunting spots is Felucia French guards guard tower. Felucia Dark knight training outpost between Yew and Crossroads Tower. My final favourite is Ilshenar Titan and Cyclops pyramid

Iris

If you would please send me a message through forums for the Char name you want your seeker to have

Iris

Seekers have been defeated once again and have went home to there native lands. where they will regroup and strengthen there numbers and return again next year