Minor Artifact drops

Started by RunningWild, March 14, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunningWild

Paragon creatures are only dropping chests now.
Farmed paragons all day today.Got about 10 chests.No minor artifact.My character has over 1k luck.
Thats not having a bad day farming there is something wrong with the drop tables.Either the artifacts have been removed from drops or switched off or artifact chance rate has been nerfed into the ground.

Cypress

They don't "drop" really. The artifacts should just appear in your pack. Make sure your pack is not full.

RunningWild

I know they appear in packs.I generally use the word drop for when you get artifact XD.
No weight issues.And no message about artifacts going into my pack.Maybe check the logs on my char.Could it be possibly that the system registered one or 2 as dropping but the drop in bag affect never occured?

Cypress

You might not get it if your pack has too many items (like 250), but also, the drops are just kind of rare. Still, it seems to be working alright for others who have been getting them.

Festus

i dont know if it is me or just luck but it always seemed like some areas have better drop rates than others.  Scathach will try to run into you some time soon.