Temple of Gaia (ToG)

Started by Forest Rithik, December 23, 2006, 09:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forest Rithik

Hi, I was wondering wether or not ToG still around and activce (I can't log in to check until probably boxing day, my plan to return home on Crimbo day as been skewerd badly *Sighs*). Or as it gone the way of the Pink Urk and become extinct ?. That said I'm probablt going have to restart my account from scratch and thus wouldn't be a Druid any way by technicality but meh just wondering.

Kevetsa

I think it's somewhat expired. Anu and the cofounder (I forget the name, also began with A) don't seem to be around anymore. I'm pretty sure the guildhouse by Umbra is gone too.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Forest Rithik

Guess I am either the Last Dinosaur or back to basics and unemployed ingame then  :-\

*Whips out the latest copy of Whos Who and Whats What of the Sylvan world and begins to thumb through it*

Reasey

Quote*Whips out the latest copy of Whos Who and Whats What of the Sylvan world and begins to thumb through it*

*Wonders what the section about him say's* :o
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Valius

As far as I know Rithik, we're the only two members left, and Eo's not a Druid anymore.

Forest Rithik

Yeh Eo got nerfed into Daemoin TeeHee, I've seen the pictures. :P

Valius

Well, she's now a macer. Druid was a little bit boring :P

Forest Rithik

Mancer or Macer ? you already where a macer when you where a Druid.

Valius

Just cause she carried a staff didn't make her a macer mate. She didn't have the skills to use it.

Forest Rithik

That explains all the deaths then *Giggles*

Thane ir'Wyndan

Anu was around once when he his account was up for deletion and then he bolted again right off.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Valius

Quote from: Forest Rithik on December 24, 2006, 08:03:22 PM
That explains all the deaths then *Giggles*

Yeah, I was spending all my time making sure you were alive ;)

Forest Rithik

Eo > Rithik > Anu > Drow Queen Incarnate

I take it...*Giggles*

Valius

You never died when I was there, cause I was a support healer. But you must have been poo if I died all the time, since I was supporting you and you were the damage dealer. Obviously wasn't dealing the damage quickly enough  ;)