MarketVale Has a new Web site!

Started by Predatory Beauty, January 11, 2007, 11:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predatory Beauty

Marketvale of Sylvan Heart

Please every one have a look.
Isalentia has put together a personalized Web site for Marketvale of Sylvan Heart!
As always she does amazeing work!

Please all members and Allies of CMV sign up on the web site.

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Isalentia

Thank you so much Rayne! You make me utterly blush with your confidence!

Forest Rithik

Reasey

Good. Good. Im glad you put that up there hun. I'm plannin on makin some important announcements within the next couple of days.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Valius

You already know that I think it's a nice site :D

Isalentia

Quote from: Valius on January 12, 2007, 09:20:04 AM
You already know that I think it's a nice site :D

Thank you Valius...::gives a gratitude hug:: ..

Ardin

Admin Acacia

Never be less than your dreams.

Lupey

Out of curiosity whats wrong with useing the old market website?

RedWolf

The "old" site does not show the work and effort put into this version of Marketvale.  The old site done by Hyperion has been re-done to suit his idea of what marketvale is not the vision Rease Hunter and the players of Ultima have built and worked so long and hard to achieve.  The new site of Marketvale is for the players of Ultima and Sylvan to enjoy and build and contribute to on a current level that ties into the player life of the game.  I was a major player in the works of the old site and am contributing as I can to the new one since my work got changed on the old site.  I'll not make known here which player I am and I hope none of my fellow guildies do either but long story short I see great things coming from this new site that I thought I saw in the old until Hyperion took the works of others and made them his, in some cases without prior consent.

Lupey

Sounds like a perfectly good reason and all
What exactly happened if I may ask?

RedWolf

though i think i said it in my last post i just dont feel like looking to make sure so ill type it here :P.  Hyperion took the ideas that other people worked hard on and changed them to fit his style and giving the original  workers of it no credit at all, even going so far as to completely change the characters themselves that players spent so much time to build and play as and who contributed so much to help the site.

Predatory Beauty

I think it best not to go in to details here. No mater the personal feelings hurt or the wrongs laid upon the members of Marketvale.
Best thing is to let it go and leave it alone. So lets not dweal on it and lets not share any more about it.

If you must its best to take it to PMed and not air this here on the Boards.

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

todd0168

Hey there.  Went to the website and tried to join, seeing as how I am now officially a part of the guild but it said its not up yet, so I sent an email to you Rayne (I think).  Anyway, just wanted to say that once its up and running for me to be able to join up just let me know.

Thanks.

8)

RedWolf

http://marketvale.immortallaw.com/news.php  thats the link Fae.  And I was only indulging our young friend as to why another site was created, I intended no personal feeling to get involved into it, was just simply answering his question's is all hun  ;D