New Game: The person below me...

Started by Crimson, January 19, 2007, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamalas Telemnar

False work for me is a 4 minute drive from the house, Its just once i get there takes forever to get home.

TPBM could not wait for summer now they wish it was winter.

Aesa

False. My system is all messed up and I'm so cold this summer I lay on the couch and shiver under a comforter all day. 

TPBM wishes they'd create a device to simulate any ailment you have so your doctor can feel exactly what you feel.

KukoShaku

Sometimes true, sometimes false... for a splitting headache try hitting the doctor over the head with a plank  ;D They'll know exactly how you feel AND how to fix it, cos now they have it too  :P

TPBM gets someone else do their shopping for them.

Queen Karina

true  *snaps fingers at crimson*

Tpbm   likes to go out to eat  and has been to carrabbas

KukoShaku

False. I love to eat out but haven't been to carrabbas

TPBM knows what carrabbas is  :P

Crimson

Of course I know what Carrabba's is, its Karina's one and only most favorite restaraunt ever. We go there almost once a week. In fact we were just there for dinner. I'm starting to get a little tired of going there so often though. I don't crave their marsala sauce as much as Karina hehe.  ::)

TPBM won't see me in game for about a week, no really you won't. (Karina and I will be on vacation all week, but I might be seen lurking the forums while we are gone)  8)
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

KukoShaku

um... trulse... *thinks about what he just said* *looks around for a sec* I will search though  ;D

TPBM Has been working too hard a is in need of a break and long sleep in.

Lukien

True, thats all i want to do

TPBM has worked in a fast food resturaunt as a cook and remembers what it was like

KukoShaku

Half true... i worked at a huge all you can eat restaurant as a kitchen hand before... was NOT cool... oh so not cool... lol

TPBM Still enjoys McDonalds from time to time

Aderyn

True. Actually, I enjoy fast food in general more than I wish I did.

The person below me is knowledgeable about fancy cheeses.

KukoShaku

False... i just eat it... don't really study it. Though i'd stay away from the blue cheese, it smells funny

TPBM believes that with regular watering i will become a great and fearless leader for the dark side

Mina

:D    True....*gets watering can....

TPBM has scottish heritage     8)

Serenity

False, I have Irish hertiage though.

The person below me is listening to music right now.

Thane ir'Wyndan

True.

The person below me can guess what I am listening to.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Aesa

True. I can guess but I will probably be wrong.  I'm guessing Heart.

TPBM has let their yard grow so tall they had to weed eat it down to a mowable height. Lol