A list of what i have used for skill gains.

Started by Flint, March 29, 2007, 03:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forest Rithik

Been a while since I had to level it but if I can remember correctly:

Skill What to Cast 
0 Buy from NPC (Makoto Jima) 
30 Animal Form 
40 Mirror Image 
70 Focus Attack 
90 Death Strike (up to 120) 

vanagace

Could anyone tell what to craft for:
100-120 blacksmithy
100-120 tailoring
thanks in advance

gypsy

Might try chaos and order shields for blacksmithy and anything studded in samurai items for tailoring. Not sure what else in tailoring.  Also those kubuto helmets  fail tons so might work too.  Outside of those just filling small bod's might help. Good luck with your gains :)

Thane ir'Wyndan

A good general rule to raise ANY skill is to do an activity that has a 50-60% success rate.  You MUST have a failure chance at a skill in order to raise it.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

ashlee1

What about cooking? I have about a week to raise my cooking enough to make food for our wedding reception! I had no idea my cooking was that low! -Ashlee

Rei

A bump for this thread as well as to put in another way to raise stealing (as I am currently doing so with a macro).  Get a packhorse (or other animal with a pack) and drop a ton of empty bottles on it (I have 503). set to all guard (won't work otherwise) and steal away, re-adding bottles as you go.

Festus

im not seeing anywere a list of bushido training.  What skill/spell to use and when an howlong to use it.  Can anyone help me here?

Iris

Bushido is a pretty fast gaining skill. run confidence over and over you dont have to wait till it stops to gain but run it till about 60 then run evasion . when your gain slows down, go where your fighting more than one monster and run momentum stike it hits two targets at once and just run it to 120.

Garrick

http://www.uoguide.com/Skills   This is one of the best guides out there for training skills.

Festus

Since there is only one account allowed here gaining skill in HEALING is quite a challeng for me.  Has anyone got a better way than just healing one's self durring combat? 

Lucian Darkfire

Pay some one to bank all their stuff and keep resing them over and over...

Jharnul

Find and item that gives you at least 3 HP (or enough STR to gain you 3 HP). On a macro, remove it, reequip it, and heal. Wait enough time for the band-aids to apply, and repeat.

VoilĂ ! You're a legendary doctor! I wouldn't operate anyone in real life, though.
j

Lucian Darkfire

Festus

Well, off to blacksmithy I guess since i find it impossible after a week to aquire augmented stuffs.  hehe I have my smith trained up to 107 and am wondering if the www.uoguide.com is accuate here when it comes to skill gains and what to make when. 
Can any of you Legendary Blacksmiths comment here fer meh?

Malik

Chaos and order shields are the way to go, Chips only a 115 smith, he has a bracelet to make up the last 5 hehe.