Felucca City Rares

Started by Admin Acacia, April 27, 2007, 02:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Has anyone managed to find a Felucca City Boss monster rare item drop yet?

Never be less than your dreams.

todd0168

I know I personally have not.  Just my somewhat ordinary, run of the mill Uruk Cow Pie.  hehe

8)

Andro

those were some mean cows for sure. thier bite was definately worse than thier bark

todd0168

har har   Yeah, the orc meat sure pack quite a whallop.  lol

8)

Rocks Silivan

Kevetsa

Hm, are you sure that pie wasn't a special drop? I just killed da uruk boss and got nothing, and had to crush my way through the meat herder to get to him.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

todd0168

Meat herder is the one with the uruk pie and while we were there it was dropping every 2nd or 3rd time we killed him.  So far, the Uruk Boss has not dropped anything special.

8)

Mina

:-[    all i got from loxias of yew was a socketed bow?

Forest Rithik

All Fel Arties are Deco pieces, Drops rates are really really low, The pie isn't one of them and They are temporarily on display north of the meadow.

Mina

:o   wow,  them rares from fel look awesome,   i want one i want one,  hehe
  and well done to Kydaer  for doing fel zoo...   those beasties look soooo scary.

Admin Acacia

The Felucca Zoo is TEMPORARILY closed since the islands won't officially open until our Anniversary celebration for Sylvan Heart.    Kydaer did a great job and she'll have the zoo all spiffed and scarry for the opening.   Remember, don't feed the animals.  Mwahahaha

Never be less than your dreams.

Mina

;D   awwww,  you cant close the zoo,  i only took one of my kids to see it so far,   * sob *

Qumyden

i was in the grp that killed the Prince and we got a Elemental Heart for it and we got some arty arms