Felluca Warriors - Hunting guild now recruiting

Started by Mina, May 05, 2007, 01:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

Now Recruiting in your town.....Felluca Warriors Guild
We are a hunting guild, Mostly for Felluca, but we do venture to safer areas from time to time. Recently formed with members from DoE guild. We accept all classes and have no minimum requirements.    There will be a special guild hunt at least once every week to destroy a town boss in Fel, with other hunts to places we cant normaly get to alone at other times.   Website is going to be a couple of weeks yet tho.
To get recruited speak to any member of Felluca Warriors and they will add you to the guild stone, or shout out for Mina or Glory who will guild you fully.
   can be contacted through email too... alex@sulexpropertyfinders.com
  Happy hunting :P

Mina

:P       
  ok guys,  started the website today and it's just needing lots of stuff.  Can any members who want a pic on it send it to me please,  along with their character story if they want it put up.
     i am just testing this site for now to see how things go. If its any good, then later i will give it its own website instead of attatching it to my business on.
www.sulexpropertyfinders.com/felluca_warriors1.htm

any opinions of it are quite welcome,  my IT skills are ...well...not too great, lol

Editor's Comment   Post modified to remove a picture due to our Family Shard status.  ;D

Mina