ALL OUR GM'S

Started by lelola, June 02, 2007, 11:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lelola

I just wanted to say Thanks to all the Staff for doin such a great job in game and having time to play games with us.  I know that in other games I have played "Staff" are never around when you need them.  When they are around they only interact with their "favorites".  I appreciate and Love you all.  So a Great Big Round of Hugs to you all.  Thanks again.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! ;)

Enelya

Aderyn

Totally in agreement! The staff here are fantastic and put a lot of time and effort into helping us out and putting together lots of events for us and it is immensely appreciated! :D We've got a great shard in general, with a great player community and I feel confident in saying it's the staff that keep it that way. So I too shout out my thanks! Thank you!  :D

Thane ir'Wyndan

Aww thank you guys, its always nice to hear we are appreciated!

*Now dance puppets, dance!*   ;D

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Kydaer Shol

*feels blessed with all the love* that is why we do it. Without all of you, we would not be needed........

todd0168

I would definately have to completely and totaly agree with Enelya.  You are all da bombs!!!

8)

Alaric McCree

Thank y'all for all your kind words. It is nice to hear that our efforts bring enjoyment to everyone out playing in the lands. Remember that your just as important to us, for without you, we would all be sitting around with nothing to do.    :o
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Izdihar

In total agreement! Thank you all for making this such an enjoyable place~  :D

Mirage

Here here! Nicely worded!

Bloodwild

I <3 the GMs. They are the best I've ever seen anywhere.

Admin Acacia

You know, it really does our hearts good to be told that we do a good job and are appreciated.    I love my staffers and feel you are in the presence of some of the best staff in the player shard world.
Thank you for caring to let us know we are loved.

Never be less than your dreams.

Aesa

Yes, I agree!  Before I became staff I thought the best part of this shard was the staff.  And after spending more time with them and getting to know them more and see how much time they give this shard, it makes me respect them even more!  I appreciate my fellow staffers and KNOW this shard has the best staff... PERIOD!

Stormi

I must concur that the GMs and Admin are absolutely wonderful here.  If not for them, then Sylvan would not be what it is.  We all need to remember the hard work and dedication that each staff member has to, not only the Shard, but to each of us as well.  I personally want to thank everyone of them for all they have done for me since my arrival here. 

gypsy

Thank you and hugs to all the staff. Everything is great  and all your hard work is appreciated.

Keloff Brenn

With out a Doubt!!  This is the best shard with the best staff, admin and players in the world.  I remember when I first came to this shard I was amazed by two things...

1:)  The Staff and Admin:  I was like...?  What? they  actually interacted with the players and do stuff to make this game even more fun? 

2:) The players:  Hey when a complete stranger will outfit you and continue to help you all you gotta do is ask.  Then hell yeah this is the place for me. 

* And yeah i am even less antisocial * 

So to everyone I want to say you are all awesome and thanks for being here!!! ;D