Fel bosses.

Started by Kevetsa, August 03, 2007, 08:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevetsa

So, I headed out to try my hand at getting the fel Magincia item but crashed into Nujel'm instead (blame the rudderman, not me). To my suprise the town was spawned (there was no item for it by the meadow). Anyways, I adventured like a brave little daemon and eventually found the big boss.

Wow, what a fight. To my suprise I got what I presume is the rare drop off him. So I was wondering, has anyone else out there found monsters in areas you didn't expect to find em? I'm not sure what the skygod view is on discussion what may be intentionally hidden monsters/loot, but in the event it's open to all, whoever wants to share - go for it.

And just coz I love showing off:

Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Admin Acacia

First off, congratulations. Secondly, we don't have all the rare and special drops displayed in Magincia, that gives you something fun and exciting to look for. :-)

Never be less than your dreams.

Forest Rithik

I thought they only displayed/ started showing the None-Main town specials once someone as found one naturally?

Anyways congrats Kev :-)

Thane ir'Wyndan

Congrats Kev!  I am glad you liked my widdle boss and his family, they are so nice.   ;D

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Kevetsa

Hm, the king wasn't actually that hard. The queen sucked. Bigly.

Think a fair bit of work went into that place, good job on it.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Kydaer Shol

hehe yeah she is not nice haha........ congrats, aye there are some of the raresin Magencia displayed to show what you can get when you kill the bosses of those towns..