Red Dragon - Brown Dragon

Started by Admin Acacia, August 08, 2007, 11:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

I'm not sure how many of you, the general population, know this, but for some of our players, and the occasional staffer, there is a major problem with the brown dragon body base. They will disconnect, and not be able to log back into game as long as this brown body base dragon is in the area.  We have no clue why.

A bit of background.... all our special dragons are based on the basic [add dragon, and they they are scripted up from there to do our bidding with their hue, stat and skills.   We can not make the game spawn only red dragons, it is random between the red and brown.  We can; however, make any dragon be red base after it is spawned.

That being said, if you would like to have your special dragon checked to see if it is red base or brown base and have it switched to red base, we will be happy to do it for you, and I'm sure those who get disconnected will be happy to have them be all red.   It may alter the hue that shows on the dragon, but we will try and adjust it to as close to what the color was as we can.  Please page Staff to have your draggy fixed up.

Never be less than your dreams.

Iggy

Yes mine were fixed...makes Helegsul easier to be around without him disconnecting all the time =)

Thx again Ky ;D

Aderyn

Silly question - Do brown drakes have the same effect on these players or is it strictly the dragons?

Thane ir'Wyndan

Strictly the brown dragons that I have seen.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Stormi

Hi there, its Helegsul.  First, Thank you to staff for doing this for those of us that are affected by whatever causes the disconnects by the brown dragons.  Second, thank you to the players who are having their dragons switched, as this makes it alot easier to move around, especially in the meadow.  As it is, there are a few places that I simply cannot go to because of this, such as Destard.  This is a tremendous help and I so appreciate this effort, and it just shows how much everyone cares about everyone else around here.  Thank you once again.  Hele