members of Felluca Warriors

Started by Mina, October 30, 2007, 06:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

:(   as a result of when my account was hacked by my evil undead seeker ex....i klost my status as guild leader,   We have been trying to get mina voted as new guild leader but that does not seem to have worked.   Now i am going to do something Drastic......

For all the info on what is going to happen,   current members are requested to visit our guild forums,  if you are not registered there yet,  please do so ...

address is.
    http://fellucawarriors.informe.com

thanks guys, 8)

Stroem Safai

Hey Mina i dont know iffen you already did it but it happend with me in CMV when i took over control of the stone you have to have the one who became guild leader on the stone claim loyalty to you and over 80% of all members on the stone to claim loyalty wich also means that any inactive have to be removed, and after all of that it takes bout 48hours to go into affect

Mina

;D   yeah,  i gave up on that    was just going to go re do the guild,  but when i clicked on the guild stone...there it was...as if by magic i had been re instated as guild misstress,  LOL  so i didnt have to do anything in the end,   Phew