MiB Loot

Started by Jairc, November 04, 2007, 10:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairc

after doing many SOS's i can honestly wish for better loot in the fished up chests. very low end.

Jager

I agree. I think the loot tables need to be bumped to atleast be comparable with t-map chests

Jager

Thane ir'Wyndan

The reason the loot isn't as good is the lack of monsters when you fish up the chest.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

toddp0168

I have to agree with Thane on this.  Most MiB chests are comparable to a lvl 1 or possibly 2 T chest.  And I agree for the same reason Thane stated...no baddies.  You will never have the kind of loot as the lvl 5 or 6 chests because you don't have to survive that spawn to get it.

Jairc

the skill it self is hard enough to raise, but your hard work should be rewared the same. kinda heart breaking to first find the mib, then only to sail around the world tracking it down, only to have the contents 99.9 percent of them anyways end up in the reward barrel, be nice to see augments in them  or some differnt paintings or some custom loot added to make them worth while. I know fishing has the little bonus of crafting those nifty little shelves, and the other things, but the heart of fishing, has been and always will be the elusive MiB. Should not be more exited to find drift wood then Mibs.

Knossos

I wouldn't mind the possibility of getting an anchor, or ghost anchor or something similar that is purely deco.  Make it a 1% drop in an MIB chest so it's rare, but people have reason to do MIBs.  Perhaps do one or two different ones, and make it so there is a 1% chance of getting a random one.  I know I would fish and fish until I got some MIB deco loot that showed just how much I fished. (Kind of like the 200 stone Big Fish I'm still trying to get...)

charlez1

Could just start making  ancient MIBs drop once in a while and tie it into a new quest

Festus

Better loot and random Bad monsters.  More fun from more suprizzzzzze

Cypress

Ancient SOS's sounds like a good idea ;)  I'm already working on it hehe.

Cypress

Thought everyone might like to see this hehe:

The Beginning Of Sylvan Seas

Festus

Must Use Chrome to View this video.
Oh man am i excited about this. Cant wait for release!!!

Talitha

Just so you all know,,,Fishing is very rewarding and at the same time very suprising too.  Enjoy!!!

will parrish

Huuahhhh Sylvan Heart

Cypress

Talitha

oh snap a new player.  Oh nm its will parish the ole dog.  hehe.  hi ya