Guild Meeting of Hammer and Anvil

Started by Bob, February 06, 2008, 01:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

There will be a meeting of the Dwarves of Hammer and Anvil  on 02/06/08 at 6:30 PM CST. Any Dwarf wanting to join the guild is welcome to attend. We will be deciding NPC's to place in our town, and other guild functions. The Guild Hall is just outside the Dwarf Mines. Anyone wishing to attend and does not know where it is feel free to contact  Hrothgar in game. He will be happy to assist you in getting there. Look forward to seeing all Dwarves there this evening.

Admin Acacia

I am happy to see a resurgance of the Dwarven race.  Best wishes with the guild.  Now if we can just get the orcs going.

Never be less than your dreams.

Forest Rithik

Rithik nub mekin nu claan, nub urks fer et nub mor. Dat Waruk scure dem uder Urks e'wa en Rithik es urled urk em nub gud nub mor.

Forest Rithik

Also for the record, the Orc Clan is a Conspiracy ran by the Orcs

The Orc Clan is a Orc Conspiracy!

Bob

The Hammer and Anvil Guild now have a Brand New Guild Hall properly placed in the Dwarf Mines. Our next Guild Meeting will be 02/27/08 at 6:00 PM CST. We will be deciding rank and pecking order ;D. I encourage every Dwarf throughout the lands of Sylvan Heart to attend and let our hammers be heard. I would also like to take this time to personally Thank Lady Acacia for all you have done. Thank you so much. Without your assistance we could have never pulled this off. Your the best

Bob

Attention all Dwarves of Sylvan Heart.. The next meeting of the Hammer and Anvil Guild will be held March 26th at 6:00 PM CST/7:00PM EST. I strongly encourage all Dwarves to attend. We will be electing officers. All members remember dues are due this week. Hope to see everyone there..