BOD rewards chart

Started by Damira, July 20, 2006, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damira

I thought about starting the board with general information about BODs.

The Tower of Roses website has well detailed tables of rewards.

Note that on SH, powerscrolls are useless, and have been replaced by other rewards from that chart.

BODs also give some atonements as rewards, but I don't know how many.

OTHER CHANGES:

• 6 X 20 weapons exceptionnal, in iron, give Dull Copper runic hammer instead of Shadow Iron.

Kelrik

For us UO Newbs what is a BoD? I checked out the chart but it doesnt explain it much.

Damira

A BoD is a Bulk Order Deed, given to blacksmiths and tailors by their respective npc vendors. Just click on the appropriate vendor and select "bulk order info", and he'll give you one.
Basically it's an order the vendor gives to your crafter, and if you complete it, you will receive a reward. I think each character, with enough point in their crafting skills, can get a BOD every 3 hours, but I may be wrong.

For more info, there is always Stratics.

The ScarletFangs

also once you start doing them by typing [bod it will tell you how long before you can get a new one.  Also they are on their own timers so you can get a tailoring and a smithing at the same time it is not one now and the other in 3 hours.

also LBoDs are given out which are large bods.  These need to be filled with the small/regular bods that you get that match what is needed in the LBOD.  It can take from 3 to up to 10 different bods to fill one LBoD but the rewards are worth it, in some cases.

Freyr DArden

Timer is 2 hours and Large Bulk Order Deeds have 2-6 items to complete them  :)

The ScarletFangs

;D shows how long it has been since I worked my bods....hmmm speaking of which *walks off muttering*

Kodan

Theres one problem that Chart...

It's off in couple cases...

It says for a 6 piece 20 count Exceptional weapon LBOD, the reward is a Shadow Runic Hammer.
I completed one of them today and got a Dull Copper runic hammer.

So, I wouldn't trust that site completely.

Damira

Except for the power scrolls, which don't exist on Sylvan Heart, it's really the first unacurate data from this table, and I've been using it since I make bods. I still trust it, but it's good to note the difference on this thread.

Fawndel

I've noted that Tower of Roses doesn't have all the BOD's that the Tailors have here.

D.Upsep

like on the last board, this should go in the music section.

Makes sense since its simply the chart positions OF THE music.

Ill start with US, then if people are interested, can provide official info on other countries.

Woede