A few tips would be appreciated

Started by Reina, April 05, 2008, 09:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reina

Hi all
This is a major newbie question and yet again im not sure if i am just being daft but the game play has changed so much since i used to play.
I have been collected logs to try to make some money through making things but i cannot turn them into boards to make anything, i have checked on the forum and there was a post in there about having to find a sawmill i have looked but for love nor money i have been unable to find one anywhere ( i think i must be looking in the wrong places) i would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to find one.
My next question is all the raw ribs i have collected i cannot cook for some reason i made a campfire but i could not do anything with them, can someone please tell me how to cook them.
Apologies if these are detailed but i have been unable to find the answers so far.
Thank you for your time

Cidran Falastion

You can find three sawmills in the game, one is near Eldenari(Yew), the other is near Vesper and the third is near the auction house in the village of Paws. As for cooking, I know you'll need a frying pan to cook with, like you need tinker tools to tinker with. I've never used a campfire so im not sure if that is an appropriate heat source though, if not there are several ovens in the bakery in Magincia that you can use.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

gypsy

Also another sawmill in minoc :)  As for cooking there is a menu bought off the cook in mag-frying pan with menu-rolling pin with menu-flour sifter with menu :) And aye campfire will cook them :) If raising cooking skill cook 1 by 1 to get gains :) Hope this helps:) Good luck :)

Reina

Thank you ever so much for the help on this i have got them sorted now.