Spirit of the VUs

Started by Admin Acacia, June 26, 2008, 02:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Preliminary steps have been taking to restore the VU castle which was partially destroyed this past weekend.   We'll update you on plans for the castle as we have them.

*  A little bit of history on the VU castle.  This was constructed many years ago, when Sylvan Dreams was young, by a brave and valient family named Vu.  They traveled our lands for many many days until it was time for them to pass on from our shores. Many here still remember the Vu's, and will be happy to see the castle rebuilt.

Never be less than your dreams.

Admin Acacia

Just giving you an update on the VU castle.  The stone masons are in and work is coming along  nicely on the reconstruction.

Erif

Where is this VU castle. I would like to see it.

Admin Acacia

I will place a rune under the pavilion in Magincia.

Admin Acacia

VU castle is taking shape. I'm sure the stone masons will be finished before long.  Then will just be a matter of getting the castle staff to decorate the interior.

A rune to the VU castle is in Magincia under the tented pavillion.

Admin Acacia

All the builders and stone masons have departed, all the work to the interior of the Castle has been completed.  The soldier barracks are once again stocked and ready, the crafters' wing is complete.  We encourage any of you who wish to pay a vist to the refurbished Vu castle.  We suggest thad you do is soon, for a seer with the sight as spoken of unsettled spirits revolving around the Vu Castle. We know not how long the area will remain safe for those who walk among the living.