Lakeshire Roleplaying Guild

Started by Teclis, July 01, 2008, 01:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teclis

OK, looks like we are getting up and running. LRP has 4 account members with more coming soon. I expect to be kicking things off in ernest in just a couple more weeks. This weekend we are going to work on getting the guild town built. The frame of the guildhall is up and decorating is soon to commence. I am also pleased to announce we now have our very own forum, go check out the rules, and write up some character histories. Remember, you don't have to tell us everything leave a bit of mystery about yourself for others to discover in game. Forums are at http://www.chatarea.com/Lakeshire so get there and post.

Teclis

OK, Lake Shire is now open for housebuilding. Members of the guild can build around the town. Stay inside the fences and the max size allowed is 14 x 14. Also keep in mind the semi-rustic theme of Lakeshire when selecting building materials. I sorta messed that up with the marble guildhouse, but I guess that stuff was all imported.   :P

Garrick

This coming friday july 11 we will try to do our first story line.  Alan will give the details for the gathering times etc...  ALL ARE WELCOME to participate however since it is Alan's guild, and I support the coming statement fully, we ask that if you want to participate you use armor and weapons that are NOT socketed as it will help with the flow and to keep people on an even keel in the aspect of the game.

Teclis

ok, our first weekend has been a bit rough. I hope we get a bit better as time goes on. Unfortunately, sometimes, problems beyond the control of even the skygods occur. This was the case this weekend. A storyline scenario was set to be run, but Garrick's computer went down sometime Wednesday. Hopefully he will be back up by next weekend and Lakeshire will be able to run in it's full glory :)

Teclis

We're going in play again at 8pm eastern tonight, so everyone came and roleplay and have fun!!

Teclis

There is a story posted that will develop along witht he current storyline. We are going to pick it up Friday night again sometime after 8pm. I have to ask you to be flexible, our GMs have to get home form work and get settled before they can pound us into oblivion  ;D