Sylvan Merchant Association

Started by Erif, October 03, 2008, 01:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erif

Okay all you crafters, if you would like to join the newly formed Sylvan Merchant Association [SMA] guild then please let either myself, Lucian, Suzie or any of the other crafters with the [SMA] tag know and we will get you in. This is the new guild that will consist of crafters for the Sylvan Merchant Mall in Trinsic. I am excited about this, and I feel this is going to be a great thing for Sylvan, and for other players who come to Sylvan and want to craft, or be able to purchase items from our crafters. We want to make this a success, so there will not be any price gouging on any items.

Also some items will still be available on NPC vendors, items that can not be crafted by player crafters. But specialty items such as furniture, glassblown items, whittled items, stone items etc. that can be crafted we will be able to sell. Please lets make this a success! If you have any questions please feel free to either PM me in game Allonan Lionheart, or Lucian Enesow, or any of the other players with the [SMA] tag, and we will try to answer your question.

Thanks again!