Vet Awards

Started by Queen Karina, October 16, 2008, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Karina

I wish I wish there was some vet awards for us old timers past 24 months

Rocks Silivan

We have been bring up ideas to staff for 3yrs and on vets :). We are working hard to come up with good ideas and we will keep bringing it up.

Cidran Falastion

We have several really good suggestions in our pockets at the moment and we do plan to add more vet rewards into the system for those of you who are past 24 months. Don't stop bringing us suggestions though, we'll always listen.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Rocks Silivan

Yes anyone out there if you have any vet reward suggestions for 3 and 3+ yrs please get ahold of a Shard Council member and let them know and we will relay the message to our staff. We have had some great ones lately and need some more! Start brainstorming!

Thane ir'Wyndan

For the record, it isn't that we DON'T want to add more.  We CAN'T add more since we have no scripter currently.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

KukoShaku

Quote from: Thane ir'Wyndan on October 17, 2008, 02:32:08 AM
We CAN'T add more since we have no scripter currently.

What do you use to script with? Till recently i was a comp sci major. May be i can be of some help. If i can't help... i may know people who could help out

Erif

I think the script that the game is wrote in is either C+ or C++ or C- something like that.

Teclis

The script for the game is a modification of visual basic and C# from what I understand.

KukoShaku

If it is anywhere near C(anything) or visual basic... i should be sweet  :) and if not i have a ready supply of people who live there  hehehe

Cidran Falastion

It is indeed C# or C Sharp.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Psyclown

lol Karina i have that book too. It's way too big imho and it actually seems to make simple things over-complicated. Maybe it's just me though, as i learn better through practice than reading.

Queen Karina

I dont think it has enough pictures  i like pictures  .

Cidran Falastion

NO Pictures?!

What's a "..... for dummies" book without lots of pictures! Dummies need pictures.  I want pictures...

*goes to sulk without pictures*

Baba Dioum

Morwen Aldarion

I believe Karina said it didn't have ENOUGH pictures, not NO pictures Cid  ;)

Thus, it's okay; there's no need to sulk *pats his shoulder*