A Call to Arms

Started by Mina, October 28, 2008, 12:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

all member of felucca warriors, and citzens of Sylvan. A great danger is beconing our lands. The guild COM is not one to be left on the sidelines as another little wanna be rp giuld. i feel our lands are endangered by them. With my instincts i am instructing all my fellow guild members to kill on sight in felucca only all members of CoM you may see. i have spoken with their dark leader Cria and we have agreed to a few rules of engagement, it seems even the darkness  honors reason.
Rules are:
  Always rez after killing, regardless who dies.
  No Looting, i believe CoM like to collect headcs, gold and loot hold no bearing to them.
That is all rules, HOWEVER,

Any who do not wish to be included in the kill on sight policy, [ all will be notified prior to any active hunting] just need to pm mina or cria and their names will go onto a register of non touchable. this is to apease those who do not agree with pvp or those who think pvp is agro. any other citzens who wish to play by those rules need only send a pm to cria or myself to be added to the book of killable or non killable. Whilst on the killable list, if you do not feel like being part of it or are doing guild hunt's etc, we will message you before any fighting/ hunting commences to ask if you still wish to partake in the current fighting, if you say not at that time then temporary non kill status is given and you will not be included in the battles or hunts from either guild in the role play ensuing.

any questions or problems.  just pm here or in game and we can go over it all.