Recruiting New Members

Started by KukoShaku, October 28, 2008, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

The Cult of Malas is still recruiting new members! ;D If you're interested, just leave a post here or PM me. You can also leave a message with any of the current CoM guild members.

CoM is the only evil rp guild in Sylvan! So anyone who wishes to rp evil is welcome :D That being said we welcome everyone as full training in evil will be provided ;)

All new members start out at the lowest rank, then after a small (fairly easy hunt) they are promoted. Cria is working hard to set up quests/events and hunts for the guild. There's already a guild quest book! 3 even, for different ranks! Completing quests and participation in guild events all contribute towards rank promotion ;D And of course bragging rights :)

As you may already know CoM has agreed to Kill on sight anyone who is in our "to kill" book. I'd like to remind everyone that we only take heads as trophies, and we do not loot anything from anyone who's killed. We also Res anyone who's killed (after heads are collected of course ;) ). This is a great opportunity for everyone to test their skills and have fun!

Join the fun! PM me here, leave a post or PM Cria (in game) now! ;D

KukoShaku

Just thought i'd give a kind reminder that CoM is still looking for members! :)

We're not just blindly evil, merciless, killing machines set upon the world to destroy all and everything we see. Well maybe some times. A good rampage to break routine is sometime needed ;) We like any other guild do hunts, quests and help each other out.

CoM isn't only looking for fighters and pvp "enthusiasts". We welcome everyone! Who wouldn't love an evil crafter?fisherman, or indeed a cook! ;D

There is more to evil than meets the eye!

And remember, we have cookies! :)

Tornaway92

I'd be interested in joining, I used to be in CoM a long time ago when Eduges and Kevetsa founded it (at least I think it was Kevetsa, or one of his other characters I dont remember). PM me in-game.

-Sabertache
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Ibanez Gibson (probably?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

R.I.P Dimebag we all miss you...

raven

u have no cookies they fay gove  toke them all  lol

Stroem Safai

*grins* Yes thee fae gov took all the cookies and now im eating them!!! mwhahahahahahah