Watch out in Fel

Started by Mina, December 10, 2008, 01:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

8)   Beware travelers... There is a new band of outlaws in Felucca.  The outcasts have staked a claim to some land just outside brit near the swamps. Dare to pass without paying for safe passage and you may end up in Death Robes..   YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.   

Vixen RedBlood, Highway Robber - Outcast guild

Come visit me if you wish to join our merry bunch of bandits, come visit me if you wish to play...*grins whilst sharpening blade*

Lamalas Telemnar

3 Cheers to the outlaw band.

Couron

*gasps* No, now I need a new mining route  :(
: ]

Mina

*vixens grins a wry old smile*  you could just hand over some o that good ol shiny blue stuff Couron,   we let ye live if ye pay yer fee for workin our lands...mmm

Vixen - WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.

Mina

:D  Vixen has been thinking..i know...run for the hills  lol...  Honestly tho.  Regarding the PvP guild and any battles that happen thru it.  As guild Leader, I am going to Forbid any members of our bandit guild from reporting anyone as a criminal for attacking us. I don't think it is fair that people who are blue and have no intention of becoming red should end up attacking a bunch of bandits in fel and become red for it,  so ... feel free to pass our lands if you want to pay our charge or challenge us, but pass freely knowing that you will not be reported as murderer and have a murder count for it.
  *appologies to Ox,   LOL   119 days to go  LOL.

Vixen - Highway Robber, Outcast Guild :P

Vecchio

lmao its all good will i hope it dont take that long ill be logged in even though i aint he to make it go by faster will i hope anyways hehe we will see u in fel soon

OX

Stroem Safai

*grins* Outcasts and bandits in roaming fel eh perhaps i may need to pay you mungrals a visit.........

Teclis

The dwarven hands pounded the stake into the ground. It was placed at a very prominent location at a busy crossroads. Finishing his work Berak turned and placed the sign by the stake and atop it he placed the recently severed head of one of the bandits. The sign read simply: All outcasts will die at the hands of Felucca's Guardians.

Berak picked up his axe and said to no one in particular, Now YOU have been warned.

Admin Acacia

Me thinks the gauntlet has been tossed down.

Never be less than your dreams.

Mina

*Vixen Redblood eyes the strange sign*   Tis a good job berak has poor eyesight, for he not has killed one of my guild..   
  Vixen leans over to Thorn and whispers...*seek him out my child...bring me his head once you have finished playing*

At that,  Thorn squeeled in delight and ran out the door,  again she has been let loose in fel....