2 Command questions.

Started by ashlee1, February 21, 2009, 09:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashlee1

Yes, I did go to the commands post, but didn't see the answer to my questions, lol. The first one is: Can you set your afk message? Mine says I'm out of my mind, lol. Question number two: Is there a way to get the things my tailor crafts to go into a certain bag in my backpack or even on the floor? That would make filling bods a lot easier. -Ashlee

Abbadon

Not sure about the afk message, but what you can do about the latter question is use the [moveitems and [moveitems exact command. All you gotta do is put a empty bag on the ground, type [moveitems exact then click on the craft that you made then click back on the empty bag that you placed on the ground (has to be on the ground for it to work)

Hope that helped

Aesa

Admin Acacia

I absolutely, positively hate the [move, [sort, [dump commands in any form.  We have had more problems than I can mention here just because of people not using them the right way and causing server crashes.

Never be less than your dreams.

ashlee1

Perfect answers for both questions! Thanks so much! I didnt want to mess with the afk thing on my own just in case I messed something up and became permanetly afk, lol. One last question, if I move the items to a bag on the floor, can the bag be locked down? And if it is not down, will the server eat my items? Thanks again! -Ashlee

Abbadon

Yes to both your questions.

Acacia, maybe if we had more specific grab options (like say you can target a certain item and it will no longer loot that type of item), we could save ourselves some crashes :D

Myrick

What causes these crashes is when a command is used on a custom game item, or a custom is worn by a vendor etc.. This specific crash was caused because a player used the [moveitems command to move scrolls off a corpse onto a corpse created by a clone spell. Since druid spells are customs it resulted in a crash. At least as far as I understand it that is what happened. Worst part is the player knew better.  :-[