New Guild on the Horizing

Started by Stroem Safai, April 28, 2009, 05:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stroem Safai

Im thinking of creating a new guild it would be of empire style and based out and off of the Government og Wind, Im looking for those intrested to create suck an empire too contact me here on the forumns so that i can review all send me your opionas onits makeing and everything, I want this guild to be part of the population made in the type of an empire that is already asided in the magical city of wind, any and all intrested in becomeing aprt of this get in contact with me

Stroem Safai

Details:
This new guild is being founded in the city of wind, it shall offer many things to its citizens as well as access to supplys of the city. This new empire is to be run by its citizens/members. So all that join have an imput on to how it runs and how its future is shaped.

Stroem Safai

There is a formation at foot with thee Government of WInd, It has now become an empire ruleing in thee Citys of WInd, and Failte. All may become a citizen of this new empire and wreak thee benefits, as well as help bring glory to the empire and riches to all its citizens. There are two way of becomeing a citizen of the empire of wind, yee may register with thee High Council or yee may contact Stroem Safai, High Counciler and Elder of thee Maithaos Tribe and become a fully loyal citizen onto thee great stone of the empire.

THee current leaders of thee empire are  Elder Stroem Safai Elder of thee Maithaos Tribe and High Counciler in thee Empire of Wind, Elder Mina Elder of thee Na'du'raos Tribe, Elder Crimm of thee Da'och'Traos Tribe

Thee Current Website address of thee Empire of Wind is www.freewebs.com/faegovernment.com