A wild eyed man staggers into the meadow.

Started by Myrick, October 03, 2009, 08:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrick

Help! Undead! Cove has Fallen! All the citizens are dead flesh eating creatures now. The town is no longer safe, I can't go back! Will you help?

Moxy

I will do what I can to rid Cove of the undead. Vile, discusting creatures.

Abbadon

Jager

Cove eh?

They shall soon have a taste of Ulsenar then. The Empire of Sosaria will help keep them at bay.

Lord Phoenix

Myrick

A steady stream of refugees travels across Sylvan. Everywhere it is the same. Undead have attacked and driven them from their homes. First the fall of Cove, then word of Umbra jumping at the chance to ally with the horde, the next to go was Minoc followed later that day by Vesper. Miners had been returning from their mining spots saying some of their friends weren't so lucky. The flow of Valorite it seems was trying to be reduced by the Undead Horde. Strange notes had been recovered, could they be the key to turning around this invasion. The brave warriors who had ventured forth had surely slain many of the enemy, however it seemed to have little impact to this point. With All Hallows Eve being only 3 weeks away, it seems things will get worse before they get better. There had been mention of a ritual and a portal. It was becoming clear now that if this portal opened fully it would surely spell doom for Sylvan. Perhaps there was a ritual and components to counter this portal?