Thanks Sylvan Heart!

Started by creampuff, February 22, 2010, 07:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creampuff

Dear Sylvan,
thank you for amazing fun times. Also, I'd like to thank you for bringing two different people together to help each other. Without you we would not have become a happy little couple.

<3 Buttercup
          & Oxy

Myrick

That is so cool. Congrats to both of you on finding happiness. I hope to see the two of you on Sylvan for many more years as one of our couples. :)

Onari Ithildin

Aww you two are adorable and congrats as well. *hugs *

Thane ir'Wyndan

Congrats to you both and hope your happiness lasts forever!   ;D

*Plots ways to destroy Ox for lying to him though*

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Admin Acacia

Awwwwwwwwwww this is so sweet and wonderful, makes me want to cry.   *sniffs*    I say Acacia bunnies all around!!

Never be less than your dreams.

Shakka

omg omg i sorta knew, but why did you keep it so lowkey!!!  geez you two!!! lol omg  *HUGS*   :D   and yes that is so sweet I'm gonna cry too!

oh I forgot.....

Love Is In The Air......doooobedooooooblahblahblah <3

Valkiera

This is GREAT!!!

My sweetie and I met in a game... that was 11 years ago and still together  ;D

I wish you both the best

gyver

Quote from: creampuff on February 22, 2010, 07:53:17 PM
Dear Sylvan,
thank you for amazing fun times. Also, I'd like to thank you for bringing two different people together to help each other. Without you we would not have become a happy little couple.

<3 Buttercup
          & Oxy

:o  COOLNESS !!!!  Way to go OX. UO wedding?
Gyver

creampuff

Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!

Aderyn

Awww. That's just too adorable! Congrats! :D

Anagami

Three cheers for love! (goes back to humming "happy wife, happy life")  ;)
Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha

Abbadon

Two great and kind people, I have to say I didn't see it coming (too ninja for me) but grats none the less! :D

I havent been able to get on much due to uni starting (taking FIVE papers, dear lord what did I get into...) but dont be strangers and say hello if either of you see me on msn :P