TCP

Started by Cearbhalyn, September 11, 2006, 10:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cearbhalyn

The Trade & Crafting professionals would like to correct a misconception about our guild. We do not discriminate agaisnt any Class, or race. We will accept any who share the desire to be the best that they can be, within a professional manner. Many feel that we are only crafters and that we accept only crafters. If this were the case we would only be the Crafting Professionals guild :), and we are not. :)
     A trade to us is any skill that someone knows and uses to make a living. As such a mage or druid would certainly count, as a warrior would as well. Healers and Rogues are also welcome, as they to practice their trades as a method to earn money. THe only thing that we desire is that they abide by guild law, that they are serious about their jobs, and professional in their manner.
    With that being said :), we hope to clear up the idea that we accept only crafters, which just is not the case. We as well hope to encourage those professionals that did not feel welcome to join our ranks,  to take that step above the common to become the professionals that they Truely are.
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Cearbhalyn

Most of the vendors at TCP are restocked :)...just thought I would let you know.
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Cearbhalyn

TCP would like to Thank Fenfyre/Cillian/Bridget for the hard work and time in decorating TCP Plaza for Halloween. :) Good Job! and congrates on willing the spirit of the season award!

Also Congratulations to Andro, the TCP guild socketer on the gorest castle. :).

Fea

Thanks and gratz to Andro for winning the gore reward hehe :)
Fenfyre- Faerie - Druid/Tamer
Bridget -Dwarven -Gatherer/Swordswoman
Cillian -Dwarven -Craftswoman
Brenna -Elven - Cook/ Brewer

Andro

thanks guys, i liked your decorating it was alot more cheery than my own.  i unfortunately wasnt finished :( but ill bring the good stuff out next year :)

Cearbhalyn

With the new houseing limits :) I am hoping some of the TCP member place houses out in our guild town ;). I know my some have talked to me about it, but there is still more space :), and if we run out on our island, Andro is just one island north with more space.

todd0168

Yeah, I have two crafters in your guild that will eventually place houses out that way (once I can afford them, lol).  Just need to save up the $$ for the basics first.

8)

Cearbhalyn

hehe Np :) and thank you! We might be able to help you a bit with that when your ready to place.

todd0168

Yeah, these two houses will be in the 10x10 range, so however much it costs for foundation 4 walls and a roof to start is what I am shooting for at first.  But even that might take a bit.   hehe

8)

Cearbhalyn

Congrats again Andro :) on winning in the houseing contest. Keep It up :)

Andro

thanks alot! just you wait and see what i have planned for x-mas :)