Redhawk's Exotic Pets and More!

Started by Ardin, September 06, 2012, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardin

Hail and well met traveller,

Redhawk Stables has reopened for business and in so doing there are new vendors there for all your needs. They are helping me by selling a large portion of the stuff I have gathered over the years. Our vendors will be selling the aritifacts as well as the better loot we recover from our expidetions into the lands. Lucas Padraig, a Legendary Crafter, will have vendors there as well. There are two bulletin boards set up, one for requests to do with pets and one for requests for specific armor or weapons from Lucas. If you do not find what you want on his vendor please feel free to leave requests on his board. There is now a vendor portal added in to make getting there and back to Magencia very simple.  

In regards to special pets, please leave requests on the stable's bulletin board and I will send word (PM) about when I can acquire the creature for you. Please remember that the majority of the popular special pets have very slow respawn times.

At Redhawk Stables we look forward to providing for your every need.

I wish you well,
Ardin Redhawk

Ardin

Just a quick note m'friends to let you know the vendors stock has been increased. Lucas, of The Flying Griffin Smith Shop, has added a new vendor who is selling household items.

I wish you well,
Ardin

Ardin

Hail and well met again weary travellers,

Lucas has recently acquired a valorite runic hammer as well as a barbed runic sewing kit and he wanted me to let you know he has stocked his vendor with armor made from these wonderful new tools. The other vendors are constantly being restocked to better serve your needs.

I wish you well,
Ardin Redhawk

Ardin

Hail and well met one and all!

Lucas has asked me to let you know he has provided his merchants more of his armor to sell. There are suits of varying quality and price. Enjoy!

I wish you well,
Ardin