Occlo University

Started by Garrick, September 21, 2012, 08:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

I am currently rebuilding the old Role Play university in Occlo.  The school is multi functional for learning the basics of RP, Developing a character, working on story lines for guilds, back story, you name it.  Over the next week or two I will be finishing construction of the two area's into classrooms where not only myself but player volunteers will hold classes on these subjects.  I am also available in game to answer roleplay questions as well as to accept roleplay idea's for story lines.  I'm thinking of setting up a room in Occlo specifically for submissions so keep your eyes open for that.  I will announce a schedule here on forums of when classes will be held and by whom.  So if you are a roleplayer and want to help out let me know either here or in game and I'll be in touch.

Malik

I like this, I've never really role played before but i want to give it a shot. so I will need to take some lessons.

ShadowMoon

You Rped the night I had to walk your drunk butt home. HAHA

Malik

I'm getting there... my problem is breaking character. Plus making up the back story... need to put lots of thought into it.

Garrick

I suggest reading Isabis' post. I know it is long but a lot of the points in there are useful and we will be going over them, and more, once I get the university finished.

Malik

Got some good Stuff from there :) thank Garrick didn't see that post. Also thanks Isabis from writing it, might be a little while until I get my characters in order but look forward to creating a great back story and colourful characters to live in the wonderful world of sylvan.

Aries_Fellintona

whenever i am on game, message me, i can answer any questions you have, its one of the things I do really..i am here to really help with roleplay, help garrick with the university and really get the shard back to the roleplay we used to have when i started back in 2007/2008

Emayecue

I am looking forward to some RP'ing myself.

Although I am literally starting from scratch, never was really good at it I don't think, I attempted some RP in various other circumstances but it just never seemed to work out for me. I don't know if it's because I am bad at it, or it's because the opportunities offered to me were not compatible with my persona.

Anyway, I will be preparing myself with some stories for my future characters so that they would be ready to play out :)

Garrick

OK I am officially looking for teachers to volunteer some time to help people learn to RP.  I have set up a chest with books on the basics for RP in the university and have two class rooms done to teach out of. 

Aries_Fellintona

dpking32

I would love to help my whole holloween event is rp its hard for me to keep char of landon with every one that i play with knowing me in real life but i try my best