Shard down

Started by Bronwyn, October 08, 2012, 09:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronwyn

Oh! that is wonderful news!!  I'm so happy!!  Thanks for all the work you all do! so we can have fun!

Aislinn

yeah!! i hope its soon. I hate to think i might have to read a book or watch tv tonight.

dpking32

so i am trying to show my brothers this amazing game i found and the one day the shard has to be down lol

Jharnul

We should all take this time to vote for the shard... just sayin'...
j

Iris

got a message sent to the host. hes been out of town on a long weekend should be back this evening im sure he will get us up and going as soon as possible

Lucian Darkfire

Hope so, getting tired of beating the computer in chess, lol.

dpking32

sylvan heart withdrawls  GAH!!!!! :o

Aislinn

ok....i'm about to get whinny. Who told the server host he could have a life? he should be home 24/7.

Iris

Ok some bad news on getting the shard back tonight. looks like they may have to wait till tomorrow to get it up and going we have 3 people working on it but seems that they may not get it going untill tomorrow . just bare with us and they will do all they can to get us up and going as soon as possible . Sorry for the inconvenance,

Jharnul

:(
No problem, I'm sure everyone is doing their best.

It's time for bed for me anyways.

Good night SH!
j

Aislinn

Good Night Jharmul.  Happy Birthday Iris. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Bronwyn

Oh Crunch!! that doesn't sound good!   Crossing fingers for a good outcome, I know everyone is working hard on it for us to have a good time and it's very very much appreciated!

Big Thank You!!

Ventesa

No rush. Thanks for keeping us updated & hard work. Happy Birthday Iris ...<3

dpking32

Trixy posted above but happy bday with love iris....Landon

Festus

Do you know how cruel it is to make someone adicted then take away the only thing that helps?  Any news yet?