hi! am new person *points to self*

Started by Deva Raven, June 25, 2013, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deva Raven

I just joined. While waiting for account information I wanted to say hi to everyone!

will parrish

Welcome to Sylvan Heart. If I see you I have a small welcome gift I would like to extend to you and also lend you any help that you may need to make your stay with us Great!!!! See you around.

Deva Raven

Thank you that is so very kind of you!

I will definitely have to take you up on the counsel offer *nods*  :D

Deva Raven

Hi all!

Trying to get in game, I wonder if there is a chat room where everyone congregates? I haven't been able to find it if there is  ???

Can someone please let me know if it matters what version of ultima online I use? Thanks!

will parrish

We use Raidcall which is a voice chat system. Very small downlaod and you can voice chat there and if you catch someone on they will be glad to help you.

Deva Raven

Hey!

I am all in game and on the start of my journey with Deva!!! And oh my goodness everyone is so sweet and nice! I wish more were role players but they still tolerate me not breaking character with great patience when it would be obviously much easier to explain things in OOC (out of character) I am so thrilled to be here and I can't wait to be able to contribute back! Thank you for making me so happy and welcomed all!

Festus

Im gonna log in and look for ye Mlady Diva.  Oi have hopes "o' find'n ye an wit a bit o luck meby give ye a hand up.

Garrick

We have role players about Deva.  The town of Occlo is my personal town where I have Occlo university for Roleplay classes.  I know Marketvalle is also a RP prone area.  Rei and Ardin RP a lot from there, Guin too when she's around.  I have been known to host RP sessions at random times when I'm not busy as does Cypress.  So keep your eyes out for some of it ;)

Deva Raven

Wonderful! Thanks for the heads up I definitely will!

I have had the pleasure of running into a few role players only I meant that I wish there were more. And while I feel that way, I am so grateful for the patience the non-role players show me.

We will have to meet up some time!

will parrish

Never fear lass. There beh a treasure hunter that walks these here lands that can aid in providing you with much wealth and knowledge if ye need him. Just ask. I believe he goes by the name Achilles. His fortunes and finds are many. He has nay problem sharing at all. Seek him out if you wish to find adventure and I am sure he will gladly take ye of one of his expiditions!!!!!!!

Deva Raven

OOOoooo Adventure!!!! *hops and claps hands*

Deva Raven

Festus

I think they may have profile pic's turned off on the admin settings.  I don't remember ever seeing anyone with a pic.  If I could put mine up it'd be my santa pic.

Deva Raven

Cypress

I see profile pics, if any of that was turned off, I didn't know it. Maybe send me the link in a pm for the image you want to use.