Technomancy

Started by Cypress, December 15, 2015, 04:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

Technomancy has been used in various ways for many years. Infamous examples would be Lord Blackthorn and the Jukas. Still, for the most part magic and machinery have remained exclusive for most people. Tezla was an exception. He was a wizard of incredible knowledge and skill. He mastered both the skills of magery and necromancy and then used them to rejuvenate, improve, and master the magic of Technomancy and become the most powerful technomancer to ever exist. He was the founder of the two schools of Technomancy that currently exist. There is Arcane Technomancy and Necro-technomancy.

The Arcane school uses the magic of the elementals to power their machines and "bring them to life." The machines they create are made in such a way as to act like armor for the elementals that live in them. Within the machines the elementals have much greater strength and ability.

Necro-technomancy channels spirit energy to animate their machines. This is similar to how they animate the dead and use spirit speak to heal themselves.

The followers of Tezla from both sects eventually founded their own empire in the land of Umbra and for the most part cooperated well together for the good of their empire. The entrance to their city is on the east of Umbra. However, in more recent years the necromancer sect gained a great deal more power and influence. For many years their vile tendencies were sedated within the empire, but now their obsession with death and violence has spread taking the empire down an ever darkening path.

Due to the rise of the necromancer sect some have rebelled against the empire. While their numbers are still small, their resolve is strong. They eventually joined the Galteshi people of the desert region of Malas where they made their base. They bide their time using hit and run tactics to slowly chip away at the empire until they are strong enough to face them head on and win.

Festus

ohhhh I wonder if this is the hidden place i found accidentally one time while running around looking for hidden spots.  ;)  I bet it is.