Isalentia's Journal

Started by Isalentia, January 13, 2007, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isalentia

(This is the introduction of Isalentia's arrival into Sylvan Heart. I shall be writing her journal storyline up to this present point in time as chapters go )

Self Narration Prelude:

There is no greater tale then that which makes one identify their purpose in life. My tale is not one of great importance to many, but to those that are close curiously like to elect themselves with the knowledge for which I pass on to whom I am and what I aim to become. 

I was born outside Marketvale, where I now reside with my beloved fiancé Vendim; indeed my homeland was a foreign continent vast with riches from its codependency of merchants, pirating, and barters’: the normal agriculture of life that made lands prosperous.

These lands were called Isle of Talernon, ruled by the Talernon royals who were most predominate of their time. Generations of Talernon royalties ruled passing thru time with their legacy of concurring and surviving battles. It was quite an established decency that made them keen rulers.

I pride myself knowing on the most part the royals on personal bases. I was their ambassador of relations, an advisor to the king â€"and noble Countess from my own birth right; since my father was dubbed Count as his coinage bought him place amongst the courts. Indeed, my familia was respected and was never disputed as being new money.

Thru the succession of the king, and occupation as his advisor; my time with him became more then befitting for his infatuations. Infatuations that wished to lead him to stray from his wife’s bedside! I grew aware of this desire but tried not to give into such frivolous ideas. Especially to have the queen learn of such infatuations I could loose my head, an be convicted as heretic to the crown.

Each day grew more frustrating, I can sense his eyes watch as I moved down the corridors and those masculine hands yearning for the right opportunity to place me at a disposition for the wanton desire of touch. What would arise if that chance were to occur would he have his way and then dispatch me to prison if I wasn’t satisfying? What if I denied the king could he find means to punish me and bring disgrace to my family? I was cornered, and living within the castle walls there was no hope to escape…

Late one night I conspired with my thoughts an idea to escape. The castle east walls were facing the ocean floors; it would be dangerous but ideal if I survive for escape? From my walks, I keenly looked at the wall and saw some parts broken; I could wedge my gown into it using that momentum to rip off article of my dress, and then giving the deception that I’ve drowned. Leaving my family still to retain their dignaties? It was a very dangerous sacrifice but I couldn’t allow myself to be submitted to a lustful disposition or loss of my life.

I planned well, it was the day of a midnight ball, were most representatives would be drunk and gathered in the ball room lavishing in the riches that the Queen’s event planner had done to make it decadent. You must know how I was feeling when I slipped away, fearful of my being caught, aware that the rocks below could very well crush the ligaments in my body? Yet, as I continued to press myself the adrenaline being bumped thru my veins kept me going with great strife.

At the east wall I wedge the dress as if I were walking and misshapen to tear dragging me backwards; even allowing my right shoe to be dismounted from my foot as second evidence to this desperation of not falling over. When I heard the rip; and saw where the shoe laid. I turned and took that forward throttle run and leaped off the east castle wall. How fast gravity strove to pull me downwards, I felt the flirtations of air overwhelm the vicinity of my hair strands throwing my gown, arms, hair upward until all ended rapidly with the weight of water enveloping me within its cradling depths. The tides pulled me out on cue instead of shoving me into any rocks.

The gown was attempting to drag me down as my legs fought veraciously to keep me afloat I was happy that upon my left thigh I had cunningly kept a daggered sheathed, and tore it apart; giving that impression the rocks ripped my body from its beautiful embroidered material.  Sadly, as it drifted away I felt the cold waters embrace me but as I began to swim faster the muscle movements kept me warm. 

Stress from my dangers alleviated off my shoulder, but anxieties aroused as I swam across the dark uncharted waters praying to reach the beach on the other side…..

( to be continued …)