Player Made Decorations for the Deco Mall

Started by Crim/Katt/Amari/Imzade, June 01, 2007, 07:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crim/Katt/Amari/Imzade

The Deco Mall has nice things as it is, however I do realise that the staff is busy  with the many tasks they have already, and there are a whole lot of creative people on this shard. I was wondering if it would be possible to set up some nice deco items made by players and have them made into mall deco items? [ex: beds to sink into, smaller couches made from trunks, wall hearths, etc] I feel it would make it easier on the item count if these were made into single pieces, rather than the numerous lockdowns it takes to create all the lovely and unique eye candy we so crave at times. I would greatly appreciate a response on this matter, and I do believe there are others interested in adding things they create also.

Sincerely,

Crim Threnshaw/Katt/SimdesaMarone/Imzade Troshenko/Crim Threnshaw

A real friend will tell you when your face is dirty~~sicillian proverb

Alder Ogham

Currently, because of a bug in the addon system, this is very unlikely to happen.  Addons actually take more items than the originals st the moment, so not really feasable.

Crim/Katt/Amari/Imzade

Thank you for responding so quickly Alder, I appreciate it.  It is truly sad to hear of the glitch in the system.

Sincerely,

Crim Threnshaw/Katt/SimdesaMarone/Imzade Troshenko/Crim Threnshaw

A real friend will tell you when your face is dirty~~sicillian proverb

Flint

You could always advertise your creations on the buy/sell part of forum and let people come to your house to see creations and put a price on em
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis

Aderyn

Back when I played on OSI, before the house-decoration tool, I used to sell decorating kits on my vendor. It was a bag containing all of the items necessary to make the item, and book of instructions. Turned into quite a booming business. Between coming up with new ideas and writing instructions, it was time-consuming but it was fun. :)

Keevanar

LoL very nice :D and good idea I think whit a book and the stuff every can make it :D

Admin Acacia

I think that is a neat, creative idea, Aderyn.  Good way for players to be creative and share their creativity with other players.

Never be less than your dreams.