The Snowfalls so prettily.

Started by Reasey, December 06, 2007, 01:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reasey

It was that time of season again in the township of MarketVale. Winter.

The season of fall has iced over, and the wind blown from across the vastness of the ocean has brought with it the chill from the otherside of the world, allowing the world to die and slumber within itself as the first snow fall of the season blankets across the fields and workshops of its various merchants and citizens.

The sky itself casts its grey visage to the earth, illuminating itself in a dull brightness that lits up to the point of morning as the soft crunch of boots marrs the newly developed landscape. There he reaches his destination of the estate to do what he has sought to do.

There before the estate that Rayne had poured forth her fortune to build he stands, Rease Hunter, with his black countenance contrasting starkly to this white world around him as he stands before the path leading to the door. Granted he could simply walk to the door, but deep down he knows a bit of the ways to make moments more special in their meaning.

"tap tap" goes the sound of a pebble against frozen glass. He stands there with one hand in his pocket, with an arm outstretched holding aloft a couple of pebbles within his grip, smiling slightly for he knew that at this time of day, Rayne would still be asleep and in bed. Hoping to catch her attention he tosses a few more pebbles towards the bedroom window

"tap tap"

[Art Picture goes here after I get my scanner workin]
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Predatory Beauty

Late nights kept her trapped in a world of dreams when the sun started to peek over the horizon. Had been a lonely night, Rease busy at the tavern hanging the lights and getting things together for the holidays had slept there again. Was nights like those she hated most and spent them wrapped up in one of his shirts just to have the smell of him close to her. The fire light still filled the room with its amber glow, the crackling and popping of bits of wood added their soothing sound to keep her asleep. That was till the tapping against glass came to her ears in random succession.

Wiping the sleep from her eyes she pushed the blankets back, tugged his shirt down around her body before slipping her robe on. Bare feet shuffled against the cold wood floor reminded her she should have put on her slippers. The curtains were pushed aside exposing the snowy landscape covered in a faint glimmering of light. Were her eyes playing tricks on her? What was her husband doing standing out side throwing pebbles at their bedroom window. Smile curled up on her lips, the sight of him chased the sleep from her eyes. Curtain's fell back in to place and she headed out on to the balcony aftr putting her slippers on.

"Well good morning Old Wolf... what do you think your doing love?"

She tugged her robe a little tighter around herself. Violet hues gazed down on him, snowy white ringlets of hair blowing across her face, carried by the wind coming in off the north bay of Marketvale. She leaned in on the balcony railing admiring the sight before her.

"It snowed... its going to be a white Christmas after all."

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Reasey

"Harhar, goo' mornin there gorgeous! See the sor' o' magic I managed te conjured up je' fer us an all o' the township?" He called up towards her, sweeping his hand back from across his hip as if to show her some prize he had magically created.

The snow has continued to fall upon the ground, slowly, lazily swirling down in its frosty shower as he steps lightly closer towards the house, and in essence, her.

"an are ye gonna le' down yer 'air or am I gonna 'ave te come on up there?"

Predatory Beauty

He was so full of it, but it was so charming she let it go with out argument. The world was created just for them this early snowy morn. No need for the earl morning light, her smile brightened the darkest of pathways in this dim lighting. She could have forced him to com inside, climb the flight of stairs, down the hall, though their bed room and out on to the balcony to reach her. But she was not going to make it that easy.... Fingers that curled in to the still green vines of ivy climbing the wall up to the balcony. A tug assured that the foliage was tough enough to withstand his weight.

"Nay my hair love" She called giving another tug to the vines. "But its secure enough for you to climb thorn and thistle to reach me... " Her words so hushed, as if she would wake the Mistress and Master of the estate. "oh Should I come down?... no peeking if I so... I know you old wolf!"

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Reasey

"ha ha! Ye know I'd gi' ye me solemn vow on nay te pee', bu' I'd do i' anyway's a' soon a' yer eyes loo'ed away. I'll come te ye tho' an trevail the wall, i' damndably col' down 'ere an I ken use somethin warm" He says with a yell to his voice to carry it distanced up to her ears and beyond the vale if possible.  His arms flourished forward, a dramatic sweep as if to bring alive the character of a play and he leaps up to the scaffold, grasping it with his thick gloved hands as he makes the descent to the damsels room.

Up her climbs, through weed, thorn, wood and iced. His booted feet finding the holes to hook, as his grip strengthens, sustained by his want to his destination as he carries himself, armaments, and a few pocketed trinkets as well as the moisture of the air and land  (yet strangely his large hat remains affixed to his head despite the wind)

Predatory Beauty

"Well do hurry then. Your right it is a bit nippy out here and I want to get back in to a warm bed... Which by the way you never made it to last night!" She made her voice sound stern and a bit miffed. But his late nights working, or his passing out at the Tavern was something she had grown used to over the past year. Had it really been that long since that day they first met? Christmas was coming, November 30, that had been the day they met. Everything happens for a reason, crossing paths with the flirtatious Rease Hunter back in those days set in motion a whole course of events that she had never expected. Now he was climbing up the winter turned vines to get to the second floor, a warm fire and her!

"Your almost there love... " As he reached the top of the railing, small hands reached out and snatched his hat off his head tugging it down over her crown of snowy white tresses. Laughter fluttered off her lips and down over his ears as she ran. Heading back inside making a B-line for the fire still burning in the pit from last night leaving Rease to play catch up. They had to get the tree put up in the Manor today, along with finishing decorations at the tavern and the event area's for the games to be held at the Christmas party.

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Reasey

Harhar oy ye, Yer gonna gi' tha' back fore me ears ge' col' *He say's with a grin across his face, reaching his leg across the railing of the balcony as he reaches his destination upon the top, leaning back up to stand at his full height of an impressive 5'7'' as he takes a step forward, letting his thick black boots thump upon the marbled wood as he makes his preparation to pounce her, and give chase.

He watches as she makes her race to the fire. Grinning more insptite of himself as he charges forward in a flash of black and melted snow to make a B-line of his own to pounce her as she reaches her destination.

Predatory Beauty

She was fast on  her feet. Dancing around the side of the bed.  Her laughter filled the whole room, tugging his hat down on to her head as she bound away from the fire place and on to the bed! Rolling in the covers for a second, almost getting tangled and losing his hat! But she managed finally to roll out the other side and land on her feet.  "Your ears wont get cold inside! But somehow your feet do and you keep sticking them next to mine while we sleeping! Wake me up in the middle of the night!" It was just a joke, she adored her husband, hated the nights when he fell to sleep at the tavern leaving her home to sleep in a bed that was just to big for one person alone. Thankfully those nights were becoming less and less, still trying to get their little family started took lots of work sometimes. 

She was trying to throw him off. Ducking from side to side pretending one moment she was going to run around the bed. The next she looked like she would run in to their Dressing room or out on to the balcony again! Then again she could always opt to pounce him and wrestle for his hat and his attention.

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )