*cries* Aunty Em,,, let me in *bangs on vista*

Started by tawny, April 13, 2009, 11:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tawny

Ok guys I must be stupid I have been trying for three days now........ I have Vista. I went and did everything on the site. I downloaded Gateway, razor, then game. Kept having a patch error and could not open the patch #2 so undid gateway, redownloaded then could not find client. Could not open and re-insert the clients on the word pad. undid game downloaded the 9th anniversary, still can not find the client through gateway have both versions of slyvan on gateway. checked compatibility made gateway to the win 98/me and checked administrator....*cried*...... unloaded gateway, rinse repeated..... kicked new computer, cussed vista, *cried somemore*...... almost giving up,,,,,,,,, went back to smoking.......ate a full can of pringles,,,, finished the term paper.....tried again, no client........

Alder Ogham

Tawny, Tawny, Tawny!

Let's get you up on the Brand New Installer!

Do you know how to download things via bittorrent?

tawny

Alder Ogham

Hmm.... okay, I'll take it to pm, and ideally to instant messenger.

tawny

I downloaded the program......... ok instant messenger...... hmmm which one and do you have my number haha?

tawny

GM Feenix

NEVER GIVE UP       NEVER  SURRENDER    we will get this  and nip it in the butt.

It's not who's at the top that matters. Only the path you chose to get there.

tawny

Admin Acacia

Hey... that never give up - never surrender.... he stole it from me!! Well, actually the writers of Galaxy Quest... but it's MINE... MINE, I say!!

Never be less than your dreams.

tawny

I don't know what I did but for a moment when I went into gateway and opened from the file on C it opened for a second............. I really did not want to close it out.......... and now that I did, I have tried and it says the client.exe has stopped working............ *bangs head on computer screen*

tawny

anyone live near michigan want to take a drive and help me? *laughs hysterically*

GM Feenix

I would try to help out  but that is one heck of a Road trip for me.

It's not who's at the top that matters. Only the path you chose to get there.

tawny

yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!! Link got me in I will post what I did step by step if any wants it..... thank you so much link! and Alder bless yer heart thank you so much for taking the extra time and trying........*huge huggies*