true warriors....

Started by Mina, May 04, 2009, 11:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

I have travelled far, searching the wilderness for what i could not find. But i have now returned and what i find is more shocking than ever.    Where are the felucca warriors? Where are my hero's.   
   The queen has returned, to find her warriors have fled in her absense,   Now that the lady Mina is again with us, she requests all her warriors to once again show their swords of steel in honor with her.    Let the blood of our ancestors and fallen comrades not be forgotton, let the dark blood of our enemies flow....  The Felucca Warriors will be hunting Friday nights at 11 scottish time (thats about 4 eastern yankee time)....well  from 4 - 6 eastern time, seems ye all take forever to get ready..  *grins*

If your not a fel warrior...do not turn up...no other guilds will be joining fel warrior guild hunts, 
If your not a fel warrior,  become one,  and have some fun with us.
If your not a fel warrior,  Chances are your wandering around wondering what your guild is doing....  Without you.      come join us.
   Friday hunts are back on.
Armor and wep supplies are restocked, top gear avail if needed.

Shout for Mina or General D'arcy Chantelle,
  Call drifter for armor enhancement or creation.
Call thorn for....  no   your best not calling her...*wink*..  she likes heads too much..
  Call caelen for pies...

Stroem Safai

mmmmmm pies *hits the speeddial for caelen*

Caelan

*places all of the pies in Thorn's little box of horrors*

Take one...I dare ya!

Mina

*stands next to box dangling key precariously*   hmmm, i wonder......

Stroem Safai

*reaches through thorn's little box of horrors hopeing that he knows all his tricks* Its mine all mine!!!!!!!

Mina

bah,  lies ....all lies...  was nothing even there..lol :-\

Mina

better repost this one for any of you previous heroes looking to return home,  Mina, queen of heroes is traveling home to rebuild our once great guild....

Festus

*eyes pop open in suprise*  Mina, I shall have to speak with thee Mlady.  Fel is my home.  Many a time I have tried to drag new blood across the gate into fel.  Will Parrish and a couple others are all that have followed.  I wonder can you hold to your word?  Time shall speak volumes.

Mina

Aye Festus,  i am on my way back as we speak,  hopefully dust off them cobwebs and get the guild rolling once more.... ;)

Festus

Quote from: Mina on April 07, 2013, 09:12:19 PM
Aye Festus,  i am on my way back as we speak,  hopefully dust off them cobwebs and get the guild rolling once more.... ;)
As I am truly a fighter of fel evil I have patience.  I wait to meet this elusive queen.  Patiently I wait.

Mina

festus, pm me when you are in game.... i have returned and have been looking for you.  Meet me at guild hall sometime or if ya want, my lhouse in Fel, ( but watch out for Thorn, she still red lol)

Festus

Quote from: Mina on April 09, 2013, 10:04:13 AM
festus, pm me when you are in game.... i have returned and have been looking for you.  Meet me at guild hall sometime or if ya want, my lhouse in Fel, ( but watch out for Thorn, she still red lol)
I usually play on Scatach d Scott and am on in the AM's.  However if i know when you play I will make an attempt to cut into my IRL stuff a bit and get with ya.

sabre909

Im looking to get started here waiting on account but im an old orc rper with some pvp experience from that though im certain my builds are dated heh anyway if your looking to rebuild something i need a group to call home

Festus

Quote from: sabre909 on April 09, 2013, 02:30:27 PM
Im looking to get started here waiting on account but im an old orc rper with some pvp experience from that though im certain my builds are dated heh anyway if your looking to rebuild something i need a group to call home
Get yer account and your training started.  Skills are pretty quick however old pvp skills will not do you here as there are many builds including bushido,chivalry and others.  I am an old school uo player and when i started here I was for sure a newb.  Not saying you will be but this is a "custom shard" so there are many surprises.

Mina

hey friends, i will be on most of thursday (uk time ) so shout me then and we can hook up  8)