Character Outlines

Started by Fangedwolf, June 23, 2006, 10:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fangedwolf

I managed to save a couple of the character outlines from deletion, and have reposted them as follows.
For those of you wishing to give an overview or history of your characters, please post it on this thread.
Thank you.

World Background

My three chars come from 2 worlds: Minerva and Celandra (pixies: more about them later) hail from a planet known as Dor'Valath, and Varani comes from Ennor'Galen (name translations can be found in Tolkeins Elven langauge)
Six Races were created, each with a purpose in life. The aim of these life forms was to achieve balance in the world. The Dragons were created to tend the element of Air, the Deamons were created for Fire, the Nymphs for Water, Dwarves were for the bones of the earth (rock and the like), Elves were for it's crowning glory (the flora and fauna) and Pixies, the youngest of them, were to tend Magic.
When the Chaos gods converted the majority of the Daemons to their ways, the delicate balance was thrown out of sync and other races had to be created to help their elders.
The Phoenix took the place of the fallen Daemons, and the Salamander was made as an aid. The Dwarves gained the friendship of Gnomes, the Elves got Sprites, Nymphs got Leviathans, Dragons benefitted from the making of the Great Eagle.
The Pixies, spirit wrapped in raw magic (imagine a wisp One RP aspect of this history is for the chars to learn how different this world and its peoples is compared to their own)

Minerva:
Born into the Royal Clan and Family of her people, Minerva was loved and protected by all. A curious, wayward but always cheerful and friendly child, she grew up with the understanding that her elder sister would take the throne should her parents ever fall in battle and thus she was free to pursue her primary love of exploring and learning.
When her parents did, indeed, fall in battle, her elder sister assumed power and all went smoothly for a while. Then her sister wed a male that Minerva simply could not get along with and thus she opted to spend more and more time away from home. Because of this, she did not realise that her sisters husband had become corrupted by a summoned Daemon and that he was, more or less, feeding information to the Faeries and getting his own people killed.
When she finally discovered what her sisters husband had truly become, it was too late. He killed her beloved sister and would have given her as a sacrifice to the Faeries. Luckily, for her at least, she had more power than she had ever before realised and was able to defeat him. Thus, she assumed the throne, and everything that went along with it.
Irrevocably changed by what had happend to her, the bright, sunny Minerva became cold, hard and driven to only one thing: to win the war and free her people from the fear and hardship.
The prophecy occured, the Elder Races won and now she is trying to learn what it is to be a Pixie of the old ways.

Minerva is an often misunderstood character. She comes across and tempremental, arrogant and cold. This is her way of protecting herself from the pain she has suffered in the past. She rules her people with an iron fist, but she is no tyrant. She cares very deeply about their wellbeing and fears that she is not doing what is in their best interests, which spurs her on to try new things, regardless of what others think.
She detests the use of necromancy, which her people see as an abuse of power and will either argue or avoid those who use it.
At heart, she is kind, caring and would do anything for a friend or person in need, but it is sometimes hard for others to see past her often spiky outer shell.

Celandra:
Celandra is the daughter of Minerva and is a very special young lady: she is innocent and loving, regardless of what happens to her. Basically, she was the first to be born during the terrible war who has somehow managed to retain what is was to be a Pixie before the attrocities.
Due to the nature of her birth (she was delayed for 30 years by the Forces, although she had already been concieved), she often comes across as a little slow or stupid and has trouble learning new languages. Don't let that fool you, though: behind the broken speech and the child-like behaviour, she is very intelligent and, in her innocence, she often sees what others would miss.
She loves to craft and is one of the few Pixies capable of such a thing, but once she had finished a project she has no further use for it and will often find someone to give it to. She has all the instinctive magical knowlegde of the other pixies, but she often has trouble applying it.
Like her mother, and every other Pixie of Dor'Valath, she is literal minded and bluntly spoken, often failing to understand sarcasm, irony or provincial sayings and occasionally causing offense although she never means to do so.
Timid but loving and friendly, she will speak to anyone she sees... unless they scare her, in which case she will run away.

Varani:
Varani is close to eight thousand years old. She was born into a Grey House masquerading as one of the Dark Kin houses in order to gather informtion of upcoming battle plans and thus foil whatever war the Dark Kin had in mind.
In her fifth year, her family was slaughted by a joint force of 10 other Houses when it was discovered just where her House's alliegence lay. Only she and one elder sister survived. They fled to the Mystic Isle and were sheltered by the Shadow Kin in case the Dark ever discovered that they still lived and chose to finish what they had started.
Fearful that those who killed her family would learn of her sister's survival, Varani eventually left the Shadow Kin and returned to the Land of Chill in order to set about systematically removing any threat and gaining vengeance for those who were taken from her. In the course of that, she became one of the most notorious and feared assassins in the realm. During the day, however, she went by another name and became, over the course of many centuries, a scholar, spy, healer, erractic tactician, diplomat, entrepenuer and a cook.
When the threat was eliminated and her vow of vengeance fulfilled, she retired from her life as an assassin to follow a career as mother and wife.
Originally, she was a follower of Khaine, the God of War, but eventully it became apparant that she was more suited to Lahessa, the Goddess of Death, and when the Gods returned to Ennor'Galen after the prophecy had been completed, she became Lahessa's first disciple.
About a century ago, the love of her often troubled life disappeared and, never one to sit back and wait for news, she took up her precious twin daggers and went to search for him.... which is how she managed to wander through an unknown Waygate and end up here.
Varani does not care about species differences, although being an elf she has a deep and abiding dislike for the undead. She will trade or talk with anyone, providing they are civil with her and, due to her background in diplomacy, will make an attempt to build bridges between one person and another if her advice or aid is asked for.

Kevetsa Kusuroth
(I did make a story for this guy, but I think it was lost in a forum crash/revert and since it wasn't the best job ever I didn't bother reposting it, so I'm now summarising that, also adding a little CoM background, coz I can.)
Kevetsa Tel'quessair (I think that was the last name) was born an elf on a distant continent (but within the SD world), and was one of those people who was naturally good at everything he did. To seek adventure/fame/gold/fun he migrated here and quickly found that although the best in his home land, he pretty much wasn't up to scratch in this new place. He wasn't put of by this and began to train and retrain to reach his pinnacle. As an elf he was naturally in touch with animals, skilled in their lore and taming and after study as a mage went in search of the fabled druids.
He nearly died searching for the grove (you know what it's like, especially as a new character) but this only made him more dedicated to becoming as comparatively powerful as he once was. Once completing his apprenticeship under the Druid elder, he went to Ilshenar in search of the Guardian in search of his staff and as you may have guessed, found it.
Time passed, and in an effort to become stronger he began to train further as a cleric and healer, as well as successfully taming his first white wyrm. As his strength grew he began to explore new areas, one of which being the caves surrounding Wind, with their various liches and daemons. Down there he encountered something he had never seen, effectively a disembodied daemon which saw him as a way to escape the faerie realm, and was possessed by an entity calling intself Kusuroth (ha, get it...Kevetsa-Kusuroth. Kevetsa Kusuroth. Yea, I'll shut up). Although he didn't become evil as a result he was twisted in some way. His druidic focus turned from Spring of Life and such to the spells such as Volcanic Erruption and Swarm of Insects, and although he retained the chivalry he rejected the healing spells in favour of the more violent attacking techniques. As a tamer he switched from calling occassional woodland creatures to his aid to beating nightmares or dragons to within an inch of their life, binding them to him then sending them to fight to the death for his cause.
Following his change he met a pair similar to himself, Eduges and Hothanlin Valkar. Resenting the way society had shunned their ways they fled to Umbra and began to worship the lich Abraxius, calling themselves the Cult of Malas. Within days of forming they were approached by another, going by the name of Paulo. Further expanding, the dwarf Kareth was transformed to a daemon by Hothanlin . These 5 began the wide scale spread of the Cult, recruiting Daemon, Drow, Orc and offering openings to humans too.
After departing the land for some time on unshared reasons, Kevetsa has returned to find the Cult effectively broken without him. Of the original followers only Kareth and Mal'ynrae remain, as well as a sporadic Eduges and Paulo, although several shadowy outsiders have declared their devotion to the cause.

And the sales pitch:
The Cult is reforming. Although we are taking a more behind the scenes role for now, any Daemon, rogue Drow, humans, disenchanted wolven (to play as werewolves) or Orcs are welcomed to seek us out to be recruited. Abraxius is returning, those who stand in the way will perish. Slowly.

Miri

Thanks hun... saved me a lot of bother... you seem to have lost a chunk of the world history bit though.
Oh well
:)

Valius

(It's rough an ready, cause I'm preparing to leave for a war in about 5 minutes, but here we go)

Zai'irn'i was born to the matron of a lesser household, but was rejected instantly for a major defect, she is Albino. In horror, she was bundled away and tossed into a river to drown.

As luck would have it, she was found by a healer, unconcious, naked and on the cusp of death. The healer, although disgusted that she was a Drow, could not bring herself to abandon a small child, and so nursed her to health.

After several years, Zai'irn'i, who the healer had renamed N'Tel (being from the Elven N'tel quess, to mean Drow), grew out of infancy and had begun to help the healer with mundane tasks. She gathered water from nearby streams and collected basic herbs for the woman to use in her salves and balms. It was during this time that a bandit gang murdered the old healer, leaving Zai once again alone. She managed to attach herself to a mercenary company, who were unaware that she was a drow due to her white skin, and believed her to be some form of surface elf. Through the company, she learnt to use weapons, and from speaking to lance leaders, learnt small ammounts of tactics. The time spent with the healer had also taught her of poisons, as well as remedies.

Following a years of training, Zai made her way from the wagon train, where she had been aiding a field surgeon, into a skirmish lance of the mercenary company, and became an outrider.

Following the dissolution of the company following an unsuccessful siege, Zai made her way with various jobs, loaning her sword out to the highest bidder every time, until, by fate, she met her own kind. Initially, she was shunned again as an outcast, until she prooved her skills as a swordswoman. She was reluctantly accepted back into drow society, albeit on the lowest levels, as a servant for the assassins guild, where she mixed poisons, joining as a sparring partner during training sessions to proove her skills. Eventually, she was allowed to partake of an assassination attempt upon a merchant, which she executed flawlessly, and steadily rose to a place of recognition within the guild.

Although she will never be fully embraced as a member of Drow society, her abilities have become enough to secure her place as a member of the assassin's guild, as rival houses who have felt the touch of her dagger are loath to place themselves in the danger required to demand her removal.

Eldarace

Urian - dark elf warrior (not Drow)
Urian is a prince of the Elven house Aurelis, he rose to power beating and killing his father and five of his siblings. as a warrior he took his house to prominence in the lands of his people and throughout the known Elven world.
The dark elves are the warriors of the Elves on Ennor'Galen, and few could match his prowess, yet in the years following the sundering of the elves the dark elves became rather twisted parodies of their former selves. Thus in living as one Urian gained a rather impressive reputaion as a torturerand one with a black heart. To those who followed him they could find no greater Lord.
All this changed when a certain Red haired Pixie with a temperment to match came across him in his 600th year or so. Though he looked at his followers as an extention of himself as continued to when the Pixie came, his days as an evil being started to stop.
He has turned his back on the darker side of his soul and has become known as a saviour of his people, Noble and honourable and only second in skill to his King.
Like all the elves Urian has a great distaste of the undead as they see them as pervesions of nature and as such tends to seek their death

Simitra

Name: Savyn Zynelithe
Guild: Athiyken D' Elghinn

History:
Savyn's mother was of an ancient well respected House, though through the ages it fell into disrepair and hard times. It was left unmolested by the various large Houses of that century, until one winter when one of Savyn's belligerant uncles insulted a popular and powerful Matron. A group of assasins came in the night and slit the throats of all the males of Savyn's family and all the servants. Leaving Savyn's mother the sole survivor to live alone, heavy with pregnancy, in a large manor by herself. Any servants that were hired were always found dead by the next morning.

So Savyn was raised alone, cherished and doted upon by her mother instead of being cast off to a sibling or well paid nanny...a bit of a rare thing in Drow society. Savyn's childhood remained blissfully so until her early adolecence when she woke one morning with a blade at her throat. Fresh blood on it told what she already knew, her mother was dead.

The Matron that had killed all of her family had spared her mother just because she was pregnant. She had intended to kidnap the infant and raise it as her own...a scheme she had pulled off many a time to hide the fact she was barren. But after Savyn's mother had stopped hiring servants that needed killing, the Matron had forgotten about the child and been slain by one of her 'Daughter's.

The only ones that knew all the details was the guild that had been hired to carry out the assasinations. They had not forgotten as the Matron had. They came in the night after the child had been born to finish their contract and kill Savyn's mother. But she was not a willing victim, even worn by birthing a child alone she fought and killed the assasin. And the next that came, until the third came with a new contract. One of wary mercy...as long as she paid well, they would not keep sending their assasins. As they were still bound to kill her one day, they would hold off doing so until the money ran out. But in the fine print they promised not to slay Savyn, as she was meant to live under the rules of the origonal contract anyway. So her mother agreed.

Thus, when the coffers ran dry, Savyn's mother was killed and Savyn was taken under the wing of the guild. She knew even at that young age that what they had done was a matter of business and honor, not the petty squabblings of the ones that hired them. Those, she killed herself...a stipulation of being able to become an assasin, she could not leave no ties that could comprimise her later on in life.

Shard History:
Savyn spoke in whispers to Aris Alvirian, plotting and planning with the Matron to go in as a spy and eventually assasinate the members of a rising all-male House. But alas the day came to seek them out and none could be found. Savyn was forced to seek out Aris and tell of this rather dissapointing twist. As the days passed Aris treated her with a repect she had not recieved since she was a child. With a few hesitations and doubts she took the Alvirian name and became First Daughter in a House. The rank she held as a child, and ultimately the same reason that had killed her family.

Aris was murdered by one of her though to be loyal House Members, a rebellious male that wished to no longer be on the 'leash of Lloth'. Savyn took the reigns and at the urging of Malek and the wishes for vengence she had not felt since she killed the House that had wiped out her own House as a child...she went to war with House Istoz'hin. Alas she was the first casualty. Resting the main House upon her throne, sifting sleepily through documents she was ambushed and struck down.

Ethereal tears flowed as her young friend and Priestess was also slain. Then Malek executed in the final stroke to end the war. Through the various planes Savyn wandered, seeking out Lloth and forgiveness for her failing as a Matron.

So she now walks in the land of the living, a shell of her former self. A tie with Lloth severed, painfully so. Her heart broken, but her will to live stubborn as ever Savyn has taken up her former profession of assasin.

Sort of took a life of its own, though Im not really one much for story telling.

Miri

You do it well
Better than me, I think, and I'm trying to get myself published
teehee

Valius

Rhexy's not got my respect for no reason at all ;)

Simitra

Bah. It was the only backstory that makes sense. Savyn is a lil too nice for a Drow, yet shes an assasin. Im afraid I let a lil too much of my own irl politeness and niceness spill into her and now I cant get rid of it. As for the story telling, its more the roleplaying Ive done than any actual skills as a writer. Im an absolute gimp in comparison to some paragraph-roleplayers I know.

Miri

There's nothing wrong with a nice drow, providing it's not Drizzt Do'Urden reborn.   ;)
The thing about fantasy is that it's... well, fantasy, and you don't hav to conform to the normal expectations :)
*wanders off grumbling about how Drizzt should have been shot at birth: whining little sod*

Valius

He nearly was killed at birth. Violet eyes = they thought he was blind.

Miri

Yes, I remember. Pity they didn't finish him off. No one who whines that much should be allowed to bother the rest of the world with their overblown self pity :)

Valius

*coughLukeSkywalkercough*

Miri

Yes, he falls into the same category :)
Fortunately, the bf never watches Star Wars while I'm around.
Anyhow.... Char backgrounds...

Fangedwolf

I have put off and swithered a lot about posting anything of Najaal's history, because there are some people that find it difficult to keep information that is read in forum posts away from the actual rp.

However, it is an interesting story, and eventually that won out for me. 
I would however like to stress that the information contained within is for ooc information only.  There is no way your character could learn of his history, or his heritage unless he chooses to tell you.  This is part of who he is, and if a goddess cant pick them out, then I doubt very much a random dwarf/elf/etc could. 
These are my reasons, and stipulations, please try to adhere to them as best you can.

Thank you.

Najaal

Many have seen this man around, noticed him for no other reason than he is a dark shadow in this land of sunlight and pleasantries.  He stands apart from humanity, by choice it seems, his eyes sharp and astute as he watches all that which goes on around him.

Yet, just because many see this hardened, emotionless demeanor, does that really mean they know him?  To a certain extent perhaps, for one can often judge someone by how they act in circumstances.  As to the reasons of why one acts this way, well that is something in a persons history and heritage, for all that we are spawns from these two areas.

Najaal's father was a daemon by the name of Asmodeus, a creature known for its manipulation and lusts, known also for his delight in causing strife amongst families and loved ones.  It was these attributes that brought the demon to a noble drow house.  Asmodeus was gifted with such skills of manipulation of the mind that his presence in the drow society was not questioned, nor was his appearance which to those around seemed entirely drow. 

Little is known of his true motives, though they are likely to merely be an amusement on his part, but he took it upon himself to gain the affections of drow noblewoman.  Whether he used merely his own cunning and manipulation to gain her bed, or whether he used his powers upon her is not known, but the result was a bloody feud in the house between sisters who both desired him.

However, out of this union a son was born, and he was named Najaal.

Drow society is not very kind, nor forgiving to children growing up, especially the males who are tolerated even less, and it was in these early years that his personality was molded into something both clever and cautious. His fathers words often spoke to him in his thoughts, even long gone as he was from the house, murmured comments, lessons sometimes in skills that few drow possessed, even tests that would leave him curled in mental agony as he attempted to make his shields strong enough to resist them.

One might wonder why his heritage had not shown through in those early years, for surely the demonic side would have shown in the colour of his skin, but this was not so, for his skin was as dark as any drow, though more tinged with red than grey.  This tinge however was kept hidden, in the early years by the demon, and later when he could do it himself.

His skills grew quickly thanks to his mixed heritage, and he was soon set to study wizardry which was one of the few professions a male could have and gain any status.  There was a deep resentment in him for this, for his skills were great, far greater than the power wielded by the women in the house, and yet he was treated little better than a low servant.  His irritation and animosity towards females in general grew, as did his hatred of drow societal structure.

So his powers grew over time, and with it his control of them, so that it was when Lloth decided to test him, he was ready.  The mad goddess of the drow often took to testing individuals, and her tests were hard. Those that failed survived but were brutalized, forced into a form that was neither a giant spider nor a drow, but something mutated and in between.  She should have been able to see through the illusions and power that kept his heritage a secret, but she didn’t.  His power had come into its own along with the constant training he put himself through so that when she tried to break down those mental barriers, she could not do it.  She saw what she wanted to see and left him, exhausted yet safe.  It was for passing this test that he was granted the right and skills to change his form into that of a giant spider without the fear of the mutation.  He took this knowledge, and left the Underdark.

Heady with this new power he took to the land, curious and interested in the differences.  Able to see the night sky for the first time, he marveled at it, something he still likes to do today.  The fresh night air holds something for him that he holds onto like a gift. 

However he soon found out that many did not welcome drow into the land, and so it was in these days of this learning, many a painful lesson, that he forced himself to take on the form of a human.  It was painful at first, trying to hold such a thing all the time, even when asleep.  The mental willpower and strength it took even for someone of obvious skill was amazing, for it was not a small thing to trick all those that looked upon you, but he managed it, and perfected it over time so that even the most gifted of people might, in a rare circumstance, get a sense of something not entirely human about him, though this is generally put down to the fact he studies the magic arts and was very rare.

His rising out of the Underdark, urged on by the murmurs from Asmodeus, brought him to the land of Britannia, and with him, he brought a rather strong sense of morality learned both from his demon father and his drow mother.  This morality however is not something that many from the land will really understand, for its a brutal sort of one more akin to pack mentality than what many would consider civilized.  People are treated with civility until they prove they are unworthy of it, and then the vengeance is cast swift and harsh depending on the circumstances.  It may be cutting words and a severe lack of trust from then on, or it may be brutal death in one form or another.

Despite his upbringing he was not aligned to either good nor evil upon entering Britannia.  Indeed, he even found people to share his time with, good acquaintances if you will.  Of all the places he found himself in, it was Lakeshire, where he shared a house with a well meaning tailor by the name of Maseth, a mild mannered man whose intentions to others always seemed to be good.  It was over this man that the slip from this neutrality began into the darkness we know him for today.

It was a casual conversation that started it one day when talking to the druid Eowerina, whose tavern sat next door to their house.  Bad circumstances had befallen Maseth, and the elf woman had found amusement in this, having reminded her of a time something similar had happened.  However, her laugh was cold and callous, unfeeling for the plight of the man whom Najaal had found a tentative friendship with and he took exception to it.  Time would pass, and it only increased the frosty demeanor between the two until Najaal, disgusted by the sight of the woman whom everyone could only praise for being so good, he left Lakeshire, planning vengeance on her to show her true nature for all to see.

It was from this point onwards that his gaze was less forgiving of those seen as 'good' around him.  He began to find their mere presence an irritation, their shows of piety and goodness a joke for he, with quick intelligence, could see that many of them were driven by material or social gains.  That others did not see that selfishness in them, and continued to hail them as so great only irritated him the more.

It was around this time that evil began stirring in the land once more.  Lord Abraxius was stirring again and making his presence felt.  During this time Najaal had found a tentative comradeship between himself and one of Lord Abraxius' long standing followers, ShadowStone, though he had held back from choosing sides.

This decision was, however, forced upon him when traveling in Makoto, searching for the place this Dark Lord was said to inhabit.  He had been curious as to whether it was worth his time joining with such a force, for lately he had become increasingly frustrated and irritated with the creatures of the supposed light and goodness.  It was on this trip however he was set upon by the Dark Lords minions and his life dissipated, leaving him nothing but a shade, one that had wished his education had included more combat skills.

His steps led him back to the city, where he found Shadowstone and Lord Abraxius himself where he was offered a choice.  He could either walk the land as a shade, naught but a ghost, near powerless, or the Lord Abraxius could give him back his life and belongings, as well as riches and power in return for his servitude.  He chose the latter, and from that moment on he was one of the servants of Lord Abraxius.

For him, his word is a powerful thing.  An oath binding should not be broken, and so no matter what transpires he will keep his word, just as he would keep others.  He does not give it lightly for this reason. 

It is through this dedication to tasks given, and steadfast loyalty that he soon rose in the ranks of minions under Lord Abraxius, until the day that his loyalty was rewarded and he was named as Lord Abraxius' High Priest.  His life is now given to furthering his Master's wishes and ambitions, and seeing that things are done in the Dark Lord's best interests.  He stands alongside those of the Cult of Malas whose dedication to Lord Abraxius is the same as his own, those that tire of the false goodness, the imbalance in the world and being pushed to the peripheries of society.  They stand united to redress the balance.

grumpynco

Gwendlyn grew up on the outskirts of Britain. She had no brothers and sisters, so her parents cherished her with all their hearts. Gwendlyn was a very happy human child. She loved to play and was ever ready to be on hand to help out her parents.

Eventually, hard times came, and her parents lost their farm. So they set out to find a new home where they could settle down again. They traveled for many years, finding that they preferred to travel and see all the wonderful places than settling in a town. They learned to live off the land, and befriend the animals. Gwendlyn seemed to have a knack for “talking to the animals.” She loved to go out on her own and revel in the things of nature.

One evening on their travels, Gwendlyn and her family set forth to find shelter in a forest that was not known to them. They had just arrived in this new area not but a few days ago. It was getting dark, and they were beginning to have troubles seeing in the dim light.  Finally, they found a cave upon which they all agreed to set up camp. The cave was deep enough to fit the family and all their belongings.

In the middle of the night, Gwen’s father heard a noise and went outside the cave to investigate, with her mother on his heels. She told Gwen to stay in the cave while they went out, but Gwen was anxious and followed slowly behind her parents.

Out of nowhere came an orc with a huge axe and he was quickly joined by others. Gwen’s parents were putting up a good fight, and keeping them at bay. She dared not enter the fray for fear of catching one of her parents off guard, and causing them to loose concentration. Just as Gwen thought they were going to be the victors a fire elemental came forth and shot forth flames at her parents. She tried to run towards them, but fear gripped her soul. Her father, as he lay dying, spotted her and told her to run. For a moment, she couldn’t move, but she mustered the courage and ran away as fast as she could.

She found shelter in an old barn and laid there till mornings light. Upon when she decided to go back to the place where her parents fought. When she arrived she was amazed to see that all was as it was before. No burn marks, or even her parents remains. The only thing she found was a copper coin with strange markings on it.

Since that day Gwendlyn has kept to herself. Always watching, never speaking. She moved to Haven thinking it a quiet place, and thankful she didn’t have to see a lot of people. She runs off once in awhile, to other towns, to see if she can find anymore coins as the one she held in her pocket. To appease her traveling spirit. But it seems as though her broken heart will never be mended.