a Kittys Diary

Started by Geronimo, September 28, 2006, 10:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geronimo

Thursday!

Today Mes found book 'bout Abraxius.. Hes mighty it says!

'nd 'nd also he can help Mes get free, Wonder how hes doin' that.. Powerful he is then.

Mes also did short research on 'im, talked to another kitty Me did.

Something is going on in Umbra diary! Mes didn' know! Went there to research..  Zombies all over.. Strong they were!
Said to be this lichs zombies, his army? Must research more in this.. Me also want to be free.. He can help diary? Hmm...Mes not sure.

*You notice a tiny paw mark as signature at the end of the page*

Geronimo

Sunday!

Mes been so very busy Diary, couldn' write in yer.. But now now..! All those daemons needs to be scratchs and those bigger balrons too.. not good not good.. Mes still too weak. Must train.. yuuh.. train much more. Mes will be the mighty kitty..

Mes also got a big fine L-House outside that city in tokuno.. very pretty.. and very empty.. just mes boxes in there.. 'nd basket to sleep in.. yuuh..  Was thinking of road-blocking the road just outside.. Rob those travelers for money so me can get furniture too.. Hmm what do you think diary.. good idea? Mayhaps mayhaps..

First to focus on stronger.. Any methods to be used... Mayhaps Bast can help? Hmm? Worth a try..

*a tiny paw marks the signature at bottom*