The Maddness

Started by Motto, July 04, 2012, 02:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motto

Long ago in the War of Abbraxius. a Great war of many Nations and Factions fought feverishly against each other choosing a side of Dark or Light.  But the Thing when Darkness and Light meet a new colour forms that of grey.  This is my Story of the Battle of withn when things become grey and no longer clear. 
    Clearing my eyes from the smoke in the air I look at my beat ragged body.  Glancing at Icemere I nodded to him and told him to lead and gather up the lost followers knowing that he would take care of my people.  I never belonged in the Holy Empire of Sosaria. I was a joke not truly trusted since I was a half breed. Not any normal Halfling but a Demonic Halfling. One part Demon and One Part Human.  Mother being deceived and then shackeled to his will.  Hearing whispers of the clans saying that I am the bringer of war and tool of Abraxxius to reign Chaos through out the land of Sosaria. Knowing that he would only bring harm to others if he stayed he left land and ventured into the mountains spending a life like of hermit, But he was never alone the voices of the demonic side always kept him company through the cold nights.
      Wake up my slave, opening my eyes, I only see the pitch darkness of the night. Its time to feast and feed you little worm.  Look there is your meal. As I let the beast of my body lumber forward, it moved to it's own accord. Going on all fours I became the beast that I hated. as I leaped through the air I bared my fangs into my prey and took in my fill. Howling into the vast sky my world faded away with the echo's of my madness ringing through the mountains.  Opening my eyes once more morning light grazing my skin and burning sensation tingled across my flesh.  Seeing my body Drenched in unknown blood, I knew I could never see my Daughter or wife. Ever again if I could not fight the battle with'n.  Repressing everything I could keep of my thoughts and burned it into my mind.  As the days and nights waned my skin slowly turned into a crimson red. I could not think how I could ever win the fight but knew I had to keep on fighting the madness of the curse of my inheritance give to me. I thought Killing oneself would answer my problems but knowing I would not be forgiven for such crimes that shrines of light I served. 
     I know longer know what day or month or year it is. My body is no longer mine but now belongs to the Demon.  I am still graced with the conversation of myself. He has called himself Motto and has dubbed me Mana.  We are no longer one but two entities.  I am able to now see through the eyes of my old body and can feel what he feels and hear what he hears but have no control of actions that this body now takes.  I continue to chant and repeat the verses of shrine of Compassion then followed by wisdom and valor, Hoping that even if I cannot be, that I may become conscience to influence some good.
     The hatred Motto has shown me in past years?, days?, proved that I was hindering his ways and he claimed that he shall commence the ritual of division I shall be no more. As the pentagon was being created with the blood of mountain goats that inhabited the area, I became afraid of the evil that was to come and prayed. Motto laughed as he heard my prayers; You will not waver your faith feeble mortal. I will give you this last chance and surrender yourself to my desires and be one with me and your life be spared. I spoke back in his mind: Never shall I waver for if I did I would die anyways for I would stop being myself. I will keep following the ways Motto I hope even after my death that you will remember my teachings I pity you and you will always have my compassion!
     As the last Stroke of blood of the goat completed the pentagram, and eerie chant came through the lips of Motto, the sky dimmed and the dead raised up. I could see the figures of the Demon lords shadows flickering in the ominous clouds that hovered above.  Black Lightning struck Motto and I started to return back to my body as Motto Disappeared.  Have I won?,  as I looked around the dead just smiled evilly.  Standing my ground expecting an attack to happen as soon as they realize that something has gone wrong.  I could start to feel pain wrack my body, what is happening now? As I colasped to the ground convulting uncontrollably.  My stomach started to grow. 
   A voice from the clouds spoke, Rejoice my Son, you are to give birth to a child, Child that is my true son Motto! has he spoke the words A small red hand ripped through my stomach. blood seeping out of my Body.  All I could think was being gratful that I could die with my own mind back into my own body and thanked the shrines for their gift to me.
  Hearing screams relizing that they were not mine or the child that came forth, I wondered what the comotion is.

As Lagusses looked down at the demons he saw the faithful servant of the shrines. Speaking the holy words he lit the sky with the wrath of rightchousnes. As the dead turned to ashes. One of the damned, a Great lich, grabed a small red object and vanished with it's defiled magic.  Lagusses spoke with a booming voice, Manamotto we came when were given word of your plight.  I am sorry for your demise.  But rise my child we will not let you die as a mortal.  You shall be reborn.
    Not knowing how I was a live but everything was to dark to see.  I could feel my legs pushed into my stomach. as I felt with my hands I was impressoned in a cage or box of some sort. I heard a soft voice through the walling. Come my child, Come. I banged my hand against the wall and saw a crack form. I kept fighting against the restaints not knowing what was calling me.  As I broke free from my confinement I noticed, that my cage was an egg.  around me was legion of the great paladins from Luna and another legion of paladins from Trinsic. As they shouted in rejoice they kneeled then that when I noticed the Great Avians who we often refered to as Angels of Termir IIshen. Thats when I relized I was in palace of Reg Nolom of the coast of Lakeshire in land of Ilshenar.  As I step clambered through the egg I felt it scratch back of me but it was a new sensation and was tingling down. as I looked to my Back I saw great white wings. Oh my, I have been reborn as one of the Gaurdain Avains. I spoke out. I am no longer Manamotto, I shall henceforth be known as Mana, and my Dark sibling is Motto, New age shall begin. As I looked over I hoped I could see one of the E+S members but who knows so many years have gone by.
     As Lich waved his gnarled staff over the child Motto casting spell of growth. Your time has come child of Darkness.  let your reign begin!

OOC:  I appoligize for the horrible grammer. English is not my strong point, pls be kind...  I will probably be playing the side of Motto since to my knowledge there is no avatar stone for the Avain Angels. if there was I would deffinitly play Mana. but for now he is just a piece of RP history. I look forward playing with you all once again!