MarketVale

Started by Fangedwolf, June 23, 2006, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treyline

Hail all!
Quests have been made for the warriors and mages. Two have started them already so we shall see how they like them. So, if you are mage or warrior in the malitia, please come see me for the quest to move up in the official ranks.

I have also set some quests for tamers and crafters however, I will run these by Rease before any are assigned.
I do have the ranks and will post them on here as soon as the shard comes back up.

We have weapons, armour and other supplies if ye need. Please feel free to ask *smiles* We will be posting times and days when we will have a meeting. It will be very soon since we are growing pretty well *hoooha*! I would also like to see a weekly guild hunt to raise funds for the guild and help our community grow. Should be interesting *grins* so if ye can post what times ye are normally available that would be great! Thank you all for joining us and we hope you are happy with MarketVale *hugs*

Tawny

Valeria

Perhaps a 5th class.
Maybe a crafter/markateer class.

Resident of MarketVale
Barber Shop - Mini Mall (under construction)

Reasey

QuotePerhaps a 5th class.
Maybe a crafter/markateer class.

Thats why I always said theres a difference between being a Citizen, and bein in the Militia  ;). I created the militia origionally because a player named Edric Carnholm was a fighter, but wanted to live in the town. Origionally MarketVale was going to just be a place for Crafters to live. He never came back after 3 days of playing though.

But then Stroem Safai and Tawny Kindrell came along, and were fighters as well who wanted to live within the town, Roleplaying out as guards while protecting the growing city. I thought it was a good idea, and instead told them they both could create an armed Militia and run it under me, provided it stayed under their responsibility to cloth, feed, supply, and train them.

So now the Fighters have a reason to live in a Market Town, and the Merchant class players have someone to protect the town from danger.

That, and I dun think a Military is for a merchant ;)
Don't worry I'll put something here.

treyline

Aye, that is why I was suggesting quests for the merchants to become masters of Marketvales, in order that they could supply the malitia, community and give them some fun quests to try and do as well *smiles*

Reasey

Well hun, when we get the chance, we'll have to finally discuss it :P

Valeria

Dont get me wrong, you have done a wounderfull job with your guild and your lovely community, and I look forward to many well spent years there.  I will do my best to blend in.

Hyperion_Ferrison

No one ever seems to "blend in" in Marketvale.

Atheryn

Wait.... were supposed to blend in???  geez i've been going at it all wrong then... was trying my drandest to stick out like a sore thumb :P

er... wait... i don't need to try very hard to do that...  forget what I said *spins a swirly disk* forget...

treyline

hehehehehe aye I try to stick out too.......... *splashes in the waterfalls out front*

Reasey

*watches Tawny splash around for a few*

An I just try an keep the town runnin as smoothly as possible and keep everyone happy within it.

Stroem Safai

*smiles* im glad to hear everything is going so well oh and yes ive finnally returned :)

Reasey

Also, glad to be back as well  ;D

Also, just incase anyone been noticing. Don't take Rease's newfound surlyness to heart people. Its part of a interpersonal RP thinger with him (very theraputic as well), and if ya need me OOC, ill still be the same ol  :P

Felix

Just letting everyone know i probably will not be on as often anymore, at least for a while. I'm starting this other game that my friend has told me about. Titan Quest. Its basically a reved up Diablo 2 set in Ancient Greece/egypt/china And you can have 2 classes on one char, instead of just one in D2. If anyone else wants to try it, my name on there is Shifty.

- Murphy Ironclaw

Reasey

Well here I go! Yes. Finally an update to everyon (well.... mine at least) favorite Town!

Where are we currently standing in the world of things? Well here, just read the little bulletin of things and you'll see how far we've come lately!

Current Status

Currently we are doing fine as far as our growth and buisnesses increase. We have various merchants come and go, and we even have some of those that stick around to fill up our much needed niches, and the town is growing beyond the area it is in. Pretty soon, we'll have to plan the plots within the city instead of letting people simply place them, as its getting a little cramped lately.

However, we are far from finished! We may have a decent extensive road system in place, but plans are to expand them to include several more homes within the vicinity, and to hopefully include road lamps for at night for those without Night Sight.

Also we are still without a Harbor on the southern tip of the town close to Asimon and Shakka's homes. We're still holding up for someone with a love of ships, water, and a house space to take up the area we would need for a passage out to sea.

As far as everything else is concerned, we are doing fine on what we would need.

Current Events

Be prepared for the end of September! MarketVale is currently in the process of planning an Event at the end of the month that is akin to the typical Harvest Festivals. Currently there are plans for Drinks, Food, Dancing, Music, Angry Animal Wrestling, Mongbat pit battles, and in the hopes of a player ran Bazaar down mainstreet whre every merchant from MarketVale and beyond can show off their wares  to other people and invite a little more player based interaction to one another.

If there is anyone within the Town or outside who would like to donate time, money, food, and their support, please contact Rease Hunter for more information regarding this.

And there we go!

Stroem Safai

Also i would like to add That MarktVale now has a Rune Library located directly across the stree from the pretarian tavern/inn. It currently has runes to every shop in all the citys (trammel citys at least) And more soon to come!! Feel free to use the runes in the library at any time :)