MarketVale

Started by Fangedwolf, June 23, 2006, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reasey

The latest rumors on Rease's whereabouts:
· Checks into Shoplifters Anonymous; last seen stuffing his pants with shampoo bottles at a local 98 cent store. "I am the male Winona Ryder," he announces at his hearing.
· Sucked into a space-time vortex and converted into pure energy like that albino guy in Powder.
· Auctions himself on E-bay. Bitterly retracts his posting when the bidding plateaus at $4.35.
· Wakes up from the Matrix. He is heralded as The One, saves the world, gets with Trinity, settles down in a suburban section of Zion and raises mini-Ones.
· Decides to form the International Coaliton of Indecisive People. Then changes his mind.
· Meets with four other high powered beings and together they form Rease-Tron, the super robot soldier of justice.
· Watches Before Sunrise and Before Sunset back to back. Unable to withstand this brutal onslaught against his manhood, he jumps off a cliff, commits hara-kiri and detonates a pack of C-4 strapped to his body.

Lol just figure I'd do a bit of plagiarism and humour at the same time to let ya'll nkow I'm still alive.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Miri

are you?
Damn!
well there go my hopes for free rent and a peaceful life
;D

Tisel

Hey guys, I figured I would go ahead and post here seeing as I haven't yet. For those of you I have yet to meet, greetings to all of you. I completely enjoy my time with CMV.

Felix

Seems like whever i try to play on SH, my HDD spins wildly out of control, causing enormous lag :( anyone have any ideas?

Asimon

try posting your question in questions and bugs section it may get more readership and hence an answer faster  :)

Felix

In class working on my midterms right now (waiting for cake to cool to frost it) but stroem, ill try to get done quick to make that meeting tonight.

Felix

So does CMV ever do any events? Or is it more of a social guild?

Reasey

We generally do events. Sadly though,  a lot of us have conflicting hours and such now that we can't run them without some major planning, and even then a lot of those plans never get off the ground *Raises his hand guiltily about the whole Fall Festival idea he was trying to sell*

RedWolf

posting just to post, and would you people at least give me some pity business? even if you dont need anything, just buy something, its cheap and you never know when it'll come in handy......ya bums.  ;D   

well i need a friggin bagel! i'm outta here to suck down a nice "vente" corporate swill from starshmucks, stupid corporate zombie's will sell oyur brains on e-bay!!!!! I'm outta here!

RedWolf

and just an afterthought, i would like to say as a senior member of the ORIGINAL marketintheround (marketvalle) that the site listed (www.marketintheround.com) is merely Hyperion and a few other members works.  I also did work for that site but no longer consider myself a part of that version of our home for personal reasons i will not go into here.  Anyone curious feel free to talk to me in game or e-mail me, add me to messenger whatever at Raiden007@msn.com, but just wanted to let everyone know that the UO version, i feel is far better than what was done with the original.

Reasey

Quotebut just wanted to let everyone know that the UO version, i feel is far better than what was done with the original.

Lol thanks. Its better cause I'm running it this time  ;).

Stroem Safai

All just cause your running reasy ole boy. :P I think alot of credit goes to all the members current and past that put there time into certain aspects of it :P even tho alot things just seem to have become decoration for the town  :-[

Felix

Im Playing WoW at the moment, So i probably wont be on for a while.

If you play as well, im on Bonechewer, Horde side.

21 Orc Hunter "Akoto"
23 Troll Mage "IceForge"

Reasey

Allright. Here is an Update on MarketVale so far, and for what we are in need of, what we have gained, what we have lost, and our newfound relationships

Merchants: I am both pleased and saddened to announce that because of several of our Merchants leaving, or not having entered into the game for such a long while, Plots have opened up on the landscape, creating new plots for people to move in.

I am pleased because this gives new members a chance to place within town, but saddened that such good people had to leave.

However, because of some of the posts being emptied, we have not had the opportunity to replace some of them with more stable hands. Here is a current list of all that we still need:

• Tailors
    Dock Master
    Carpenters
    Healers
    Farmers
    Librarian
    Fisherman
[/u]

If there are anyone out there who has a main, or even a secondary character (Please, no Mules) who is interested in any of the above professions, please send me a PM in here, or PM Rease Hunter in the game.

Militia: Currently, we seem to have lost a couple of our finest Guardsman, meaning now our Militia is down to Vendim Darkstar, Chun, and Tawny Safai. Needless to say, thanks to the retirement of General Stroem Safai, we are left with a wide gap in Soldiers.

However, Vendim Darkstar has risen to the challenge of being our new General of the guards. We all in the Vale hope that his skills and abilities can help organize and develop a fighting force on par with most Militaries.

If anyone reading this is interested in joining and becoming a recruit, PM either Wiseman on the forums, Rease Hunter in the game, or Vendim Darkstar for more information on ranks, advancement, and joining.

Predatory Beauty

Well all... I am happy to say! I am here!

But all in all I have a few ideas and amnow working on earning the gold to put these things together for Marketvale.
One is the first thing I will be working on.
A Bakery will be built just down the street from the Tavern,
future plans, I would like to set up two 14x14's as an Infirmary/ healers. If the city is in need!

oh and hey Reasey! Maybe its time for Street Signs? *snickers*

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )