The Iron Wolves - A Mercenary Guild

Started by KukoShaku, July 04, 2006, 08:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevetsa

On that note, if anyone wants to join the Iron Wolves let me know in game and I'll try get around to adding you to the guildstone. As you may have guessed however Kev is still me main character so don't expect too much companionship from myself or Kuko for now.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

KukoShaku

Just an update on what's up. I was online yesturday... but the server didn't like me (and many other people) at that time, so i wasn't able to play some UO [well, SH anyway] Today, i'll be online again in about 4 hours time  :D can't wait! Will continue hording gold and what not to build the guild house  :) 

Oh, I was also told by Kevetsa that there is a new member in my guild!  :) So, i was wondering who is our new member? If you don't mind please post something here. I just want to say "Hi, how are you?" and "nice to have you with us!"   :D

Shane

Greetings all.

I am the newest member and I would like to say a big thank you for letting me into this guild. I will do my utmost to promote it and make it a guild to be remembered alongside the ranks of ES and CoM.

Shane

KukoShaku

Great to have you with us!  ;D I look forward to seeing you in game!  :) Though, it may not be this weekend... We have some people leaving the dorm, so there's a farewell party for them today and tomorrow a friend is taking me somewhere (i'm not sure if it's all day or just for a an hour or two) once i know more details i'll let everyone know  :)

Damira

I'm sure you won't be this week end... *grins maniacly*

KukoShaku

hehehehe  :D I'm pretty sure it says "Though, it may not be this weekend"   I don't see anything wrong here...   ??? or am i slowly going blind, as well as illiterate  :P

Damira

No, it's more because, whatever you do, the shard is down :(

KukoShaku

:o Could the fate of the shard rest be a result of my actions? Is what I do somehow magically affects the shard? :o Or is it something more sinister! Or something less exciting and more ordinary :P  hehehehe

Reasey

Something more ordinary sadly.

But if your gonna take the blame for the Shard being down, Im sure I can find a pitchfork and some burnnig lumber around here somewhere  ;)
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Ortanius

*sets Kuko on fire*

Umm... oh... Was I supposed to wait to burn him until after he took the blame?

Reasey

Woulda been helpfull  :P Too late now, ya dun gone and burned him
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Ortanius

*looks around* He's uh... alright... *throws some dirt on Kuko's smoldering body*

He just needs a lil R&R and uh... more dirt! *pours more dirt on Kuko*

Felix

Hello, i used to play on sylvan a whille back, and now im starting all over. My main character will be an Archer/Tamer. my name in game will be Murphy Ironclaw (when the server is back up for me to create it! what a time to rejoin >.>) and i was reading up on this guild of yours and would very much like to join, although i dont know if you'll take brand new chars..  :-\

Kevetsa

Quote from: Murphy Ironclaw on July 30, 2006, 05:15:26 PM
although i dont know if you'll take brand new chars..  :-\

Heh heh, Kuko pretty much is a new character, given he has massively limited play time I'd guess 90% of his time online is me macroing his skills up to a usable level.

If you see Kevetsa Kusuroth/Irukanjii/Smitt (note the double t, there's a Smit here too) give me a shout and I'll sign you up. Most guilds here employee the 'anyone can join, it'll just take longer to gain ranks' approach.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Shane

Aye. i dont have a problem with you joining as a new player, as long as you have had some previous UO experience. I dont mind answering shard related question like where does everyone hang out at (mag meadows). But i would not be interested in having a guild mate who asks "How do i send a page to staff?"

(trust me that has happened before :(   )

But if you have some understanding about how the game in general operates then feel free to apply for membership.

When the server comes back up feel free to [pm Shanerous Loreth