The Iron Wolves - A Mercenary Guild

Started by KukoShaku, July 04, 2006, 08:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

Yeah ive got previous UO experience. ive been playing UO on and off since UO Renaissance so thats.. 4 years ago i think

Kevetsa

Jolly good. As stated beofre, don't expect to see too much of the guildmaster Kuko, but you can at least keep Shanerous company now.

Hopefully in the near future there'll be jobs out for the Wolves, so if you need any help getting up to speed give me a yell and I'll do what I can to help ya.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Felix

Alright, thanks. i should be on tomorrow, or whever the shard is finally back up.

KukoShaku

I'll take the blame for the server crash... someone has to i guess...  :-\  just... er... one thing... you guys missed a spot. I need a little more dirt on my left shoulder. Thank you  :D

Hiya! it's me! ;D Sorry to be away from the forums for a bit there. We had farewell parties... more and more of them + random people have finished exams and they're all dragging me out to do stuff. Now that i'm more or less back on the forums...  Welcome Murphy Ironclaw!  :D Glad to have you with us! Don't worry about having a new char  :) there'll be things for you to do and participate in as well :) we won't ask a new char to go and help kill some dragons / rune beetles or something that over their head  :P So you're safe there  :) Hope to see you in game some time!  ;D

(NOTE TO SELF: Finish building walls/floors in the Guild House) <---- will do interior later  :D need money and to work out a nice interior set-up  hehehehe

Felix

If you see me online, try and PM me so i can get on the stone :)
and btw, how many members does IW have so far?

KukoShaku

Quote from: Murphy Ironclaw on July 31, 2006, 09:28:21 PM
how many members does IW have so far?

At the moment we have 3 members (this is not including myself). So you'd be the 4th member  :)

Quote from: Murphy Ironclaw on July 31, 2006, 09:28:21 PM
If you see me online, try and PM me so i can get on the stone :)

I can only play sunday nights (that's 6pm my time here - it's currently 5:20pm here) Thought if i get lucky, i can sometimes play on saturday night as well. Same time as sunday nights though. If you see Kevetsa Kusuroth/Irukanjii/Smitt (double "t") online give him a yell, and he'll be able to help you out :)

As for me, i'm off to plan the interior of the Guild House  :)  hehehehe  Give me a PM if you have questions :)

Felix

Actually, after further consideration, i'm not so sure if this is the guild for me. Thank you though.

KukoShaku

Quote from: Murphy Ironclaw on August 01, 2006, 09:36:40 PM
Actually, after further consideration, i'm not so sure if this is the guild for me. Thank you though.

Hehehehe  :) Fair enough. Well, we'll be here if you change your mind or make another char   :D

On a different note.
To current IW members: Have you had any offers from people to help them do one thing or another?

KukoShaku

Hurrah! If everything goes to plan, i should be on UO tonight!!  ;D  hehehehe tomorrow night is a given! if only this heat would come down... it's 35 degrees here from around 10am   :-\  with around 70% humidity  :o  Well, at least it'll be a fun fun wet bike ride  :P  hehehehehe

KukoShaku

Hiya! I'm sorry to say that i won't be on much this week or next. That includes the SH forums   :'(  Friends here are planning a trip to the beach soon (i'm in the mountains at the moment... far, far away from ANY beach) So, that'll be a whole day thing (if not two). Then a different group of friends are planning a camping trip, that'll go on for about 3 days. After i get back from camping, i must bullet-train away to Tokyo for more fun fun fun (this'll be for about 2 days... could be more depending how my funds will hold out). So yeah... all this starts from tomorrow. So i'm just giving everyone a heads up as to what's going on   :)  So you wouldn't think I've been kidnapped by some crazed garden gnomes, brandishing swizzle sticks or anything like that  ;D

For Loco Moco (should you read this :P) --- I have not forgoten about your sig. I'll send it to you when i get back from Tokyo  :)  no worries

KukoShaku

Now that there's a war on. We're here to help which ever side has money   :P

KukoShaku

WOOHOO! Guess who's back?!  (more or less)   :P  I will try my best to get on UO this saturday!!  WOOHOO!!!  :D

Would anyone like to fill me in on what has happened so far? i take it the war is still on, right? Are the wolves still around?

Anyway, it's good to be back! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kevetsa

The war is over for now.

The Wolves are as active as ever, meaning whenever I macro you or my IW character.

Other than that, all you've missed is some nice Dread Pirate hunting and Blazer getting exploded.

Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

KukoShaku

hehehehe  Go the IW!!  :P  hehehehe would've liked to see the exploding part  :P  hehehehehe   well, as a whole i should be on again this sat/sun/both (see how my funds hold out :P)

Kevetsa

Jolly good. Although I won't be. Got a jolly old Taupo seminar for karate. Huzzah. Be fun, but means you'll have to rough it alone this weekend. Or play with Steve.