The Iron Wolves - A Mercenary Guild

Started by KukoShaku, July 04, 2006, 08:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

hiya!
i'm still here and still alive... very busy though... uni started and all + the need to find a job  hehehehehe  i though i'd drop by and let people know that i'm still around... well here anyway. I'm not too sure when i'll get a good chance (any chance for that matter...  ::)) but as soon as i do. I'll let you know :) The Iron Walrus will live on!  ;D hehehehe

well, this is about time i went to sleep now... mucho, mucho things to do tomorrow! (for those that care, and those who have nothing better to read) All of my classes this semester are in Japanese... nothing but japanese... in HUGE lecture halls... just a wee bit harder that your average lecture.   :P  So much kanji (the uber hard(er) characters) ah well, good practice... well sort of. This semester i've decided to take  Japanese Language, Problems facing the Japanese language [UBER hard class... my friends don't understand it... O.O!], management systems (theory), labor economics, and two other cultural classes that i have no clue as to what they are. They were more or less picked at random :) YAY! one seems to resemble some form of japanese history... the other is... well, i'm still lost on that one :)  Great chances for passing it!  hehehehehehe

At the moment that seems to be all... well off to sleep. Tomorrow i wake up to labor management! hurrah! :)  Math is power!!  :D

(P.S. - I think my inglish is slipping a bit  :P  hehehehe)

KukoShaku

Ah, it's been some time!   :)   The guild has more or less been in vacation mode for a while now... a long while now. Anyway, I'm going to try to bring it back and put it in it's place. I am currently re-doing some things with Kuko (shouldn't take long... most will be complete through hunting) and I'm looking to finishing the guild house 2-nd floor is complete but still have a couple more floors to go. But i am looking to increase numbers in the guild, so if you would like to join The Iron Wolves (mercenary guild) give me a yell when you see either online, here or pm or maybe throw a rock my way on the street   :P  hehehehe

P.S. - the guild house will feature a combat arena at the top! so people will be free to come in and clobber each other as much as they like. I am also thinking of holding some events there too. Maybe something like a guilds tournament or something.... but that'll be thought about and planned more later  ;)