general prices

Started by Eldarace, July 22, 2006, 10:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Quote from: Valeria on August 06, 2006, 06:18:27 AM
Heres my 10 cents or gold for that matter:

Iron Ingots = 0 - 8 gold each
ingots between iron and Valorite = add 10 gold per level.
Valorite Ingots = 0 - 200 gold each, price varies per seller

Normal Leather Can be bought from npc vendors at 4 gold each up too 999 per vendor (8 - 12 vendors respawn approx 30 min)
Normal Leather = 0 - 8 gold each
Spined Leather = 0 - 20 gold each
Horned Leather = 0 - 30 gold each
Barbed Leather = 0 - 40 gold each

Armor crafted from all leathers = free - 5,000 gold for full set
Spined Runic Armor = free - 10,000 gold per set
                            = free - 5,000 gold per piece
Horned Runic Armor = never seen horned runic armor
Barbed Runic Armor = free - 40,000 gold per set
                            = free - 10,000 gold per piece
Spined Runic Kit = 30 VS's, 100,000 - 3,000,000 gold each, free quest item, (bulk order deeds), 10,000 - 60,000 gold per charge
Horned Runic Kit = 40 VS's, 150,000 - 4,000,000 gold each, (bulk order deeds), 20,000 - 80,000 gold per charge
Barbed Runic Kit = 50 VS's,  250,000 - 5,000,000 gold each, (bulk order deeds), 25,000 - 100,000 gold per charge

Atonements = 0 - 8 gold each
VS = 20,000 atonements, 50,000 - 150,000 gold each
Obsidion Steeds = 10,000 - 50,000 gold each
Porcelon Steeds = 5,000 - 25,000 gold each

Dull Copper Runic Hammer = 10,000 - 50,000 gold each
Shadow Runic Hammer = 20,000 - 60,000 gold each
Copper Runic Hammer = 30,000 - 70,000 gold each
Bronze Runic Hammer = 40,000 - 80,000 gold each
Golden Runic Hamer = Quest Item 50,000 - 100,000 gold each
Agapite Runic Hammer =40 VS's, 75,000 - 200,000 gold each
Verite Runic Hammer =45 VS's, Never seen one sold
Valorite Runic Hammer = 50 VS's Never seen one sold

Ancient Smithing Hammer +10 = 50,000 - 200,000 gold each
Ancient Smithing Hammer +15 = 150,000 - 500,000 gold each
Ancient Smithing Hammer +30 = 500,000 - 5,000,000 gold each
Ancient Smithing Hammer +60 = 100 VS's, 10,000,000 gold each non negotiable

Will add more if need be

I was wondering after a year would everyone say this is still the standard "Price Guide" for this shard?

Thank You
Ferrum Mandat

Forest Rithik

Blood (Valeria) tended to charge the highest any desperate player would fork out in an attempt to create a stable market

The Ingot ones are more or less right though though perhaps lower the =10 addition by 4 so its only a 6 addition per level, average for Valorite is 100gold per ingot these days. Also low end metals are very cheap compared to back then (Strange since hoarding was more common place back then as was Farming).

No idea about leather, most people tend to farm it themselves since its quick and easy (I can spend 10 - 20 minutes in a zone and get around a 1k or more in each depending on what zone I was in *Despise and Covertous for the win*).

About armour sets, pretty much correct. Though these days people tend to focus on specific properties rather then suites. Like this, someone will ask to buy a LRC suite or pieces but they wont be overly concerned weather its Horned, Barbed, Spined or a combination of each provided they feel it meets their needs. Same with appearance very few people that tetchy these days since they will hide missmatched gear beneath robes, dresses and skirts..etc

Runics kits themselves, no idea since I haven't had to get any myself from other players for ages, nor needed any since. Best ask players who are more dedicated to their crafting skills like Jager and Flint.

1 Atonement = 5gold (minimum on average, if desperate people will offer more)
1 VS = 100,000gold (minimum on average, if desperate people will offer more)

Both types of Steeds between 10,000 - 20,000 (repairs usually free if you have the ingredients to be used to repair).

The low end Runic Hammers sell for less these days (Gold hammer remains the same, everything after gold is likely going to get more due to amount of players with millions going spare willing to beat other bidders to it).

The ASHes are typically very depended on the current market and dedicated crafters demands, +30s and +60s don't go for such high amounts anymore, +60 is roughly 60/70% of what Blood asked for them. 10s and 15s are half the old rates aswell. I've had several +30s and +60s and none of them ever costed me as much as the ones listed here in recent months.

Mina

I wouldnt mind finding out the general concensus on auggies.. i have seen shops selling legendary rubbies for 250k and others for 25 k    i am getting clueless now.  before everything seemed set to a general lowish price...but now its up up so not sure what i should be charging now...

Forest Rithik

These days there is no be all end all price, people sell them for as high as they can and focus on the commonly sort after augments (Rubies, Emeralds, Tourms, Pol, Wyr, Wol). Which all sell very quickly since Many classes can or will use them, prices are generally higher then back in the early days since back then there were fewer players and Mythics augments were easy to get.

All that there is these days is a price range, that encompasses all augments though eventually you would see the Ancient versions of the more wanted augments outpricing the legendary version of the lesser wanted ones. My own personal guidline prices that I tend to use when pricing up a suite are as follows:

Lesser Crystals 200k - 350k (Rarely used Crystals are lower on the list, things like Pol/Wol are the upper end of the list *Lesser Wyr excluded from list those go for between 600k - 900k).

Radiant Crystals 600k - 1mill (Rarely used Crystals are lower on the list, things like Pol/Wol are the upper end of the list *Radiant Wyr excluded from the list on grounds they go for between 1mill - 2mill)

Ancients - Currently all ancients go for 20k or under but soon things like Rubies, Emeralds and Tourms will become alot harder to get on grounds of the newly socketed players using them as socket fillers till they get more intensive ones.

Legendary - Price range from 60k - 240k, Rubies, Emeralds and Torums on the upper end of the range, Sapphs/Skulls and the others span the bottom half of the range.

Mythics - Price Range from 400k - 1.5mill with the general average being about 950k now. A lot of players looking for Mythic Rubies, Emeralds so prices during a private auction or public auction might spike the going cost on those even higher then what I list perhaps even on par with Radiant Wyr.

Hopefully that as given you atleast some idea about the price ranges these days but they keep moving up and down during each arrival of freshly socketed players to every exodous of older players.

Mina

wow.   thanks for the update rithik,  i didnt realise prices had jumped so much...wow...*runs to little fel mall to change prices*  hehe

Saelis

All right will open this up after haveing another playing spout out about over charging for Weapons made with Val runincs.

Some charge 1 VS per swing to make something for a player.
This is COST only - When a player has to donate $50 cash or save 50 VSs to get one hammer.

It is chance, not every weapon will come out decent. So 1 VS a swing seems under priced and if players are going to say its over charging they have to look at the cost to the crafter in order to get the hammer, then the metal used to make the weapon as well as the time.

Min of 2 VS or 200k for a Val runic weapon does not seem so costly when you get right down to it. And if the weapon had killer mods, your going to make that gold or Atones back in no time.

We should be supporting each other instead of trying to under deal things.  Don't be underhanded and tell players something is over priced just so you can push your own craft work.

I know if I don't have something that a player wants I will send them to other crafter's who do awesome work. I know Keely has a good crafter, so does Brachus and Flint is awesome and Hector has a good crafter as well as Silverglade.

Same priceing should work for Runic Armor made with Hammers or Sewing kits. Look at the cost of the kits themselves or the time it takes filling BODs to get them or gathering the VSs.

Teclis

If you have a problem with anyone about anything in game it should be resolved with that person. To go around telling people that a person is overcharging and you can get stuff cheaper elsewhere is in my opinion underrhanded and uncalled for. If someone is grossly overcharging, tell them you think so. The only exception to this is if someone is way overcharging a newbie. In that case I would say it is ok to maybe tactfully step in and mediate a bit. Honestly some people here have no idea what stuff is worth and just throw out numbers, so you might do both of them a favor. Remember, above all tact and honesty are important here.

Berak

Saelis

Will agree with you there Berek. Last place you claim someone is over charging is in the meadow... and even worse when its a fair price for all the work that goes in to making it posiable to obtain said items.