general prices

Started by Eldarace, July 22, 2006, 10:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldarace

This is the sort of information i wanted when i started the thread, if we crafters can at least agree on a average price list for items, it would give us a good way to boost our economy, that and the fighters out there will know a rough idea of what they will need to have for what they need

Valeria

It sounds good in theory, unfortunately there are a lot of people that are like the ferengie on start trek.
Perhaps we could all sit down to discuss the prices that should be set in stone.

Eldarace

i'm game for that Valeria.

i have to admit that i have not much clue in what to charge for items and it would be nice to have a set price list if any other crafters would like the same we could all set up a meeting or if not a meeting then post here what you consider reasonable prices.

The average could be what we charge from here on in

any thoughts ?

:)

Miri

I'm up for a meeting...
Just, please, have it at some decent hour (GMT) so I can attend
:)

Jager

Aye. I would also be very interested in attending said meeting.

Jager

Loco Moco

Aye i agree, just within this topic, Valeria and i have a difference in which we sell our items. Neither of us are wrong and i guess we are both correct, it depends on who much the seller wants to sell it and the demand for it.

But im not sure if discussing the price of the ingots. Im in a pickle to choose what to do. To the buyer, it might seem as if the resourcese gatherers are sorta monopolizing the ingot trade. But then again it would be just easier to go my a set guildline

Valeria

Well as I said before, I am game for seting some base prices.
Smit is right though supply and demand usually set the prices.

Loco Moco

aye maybe we should set price ranges so that people dont get ripped off with their money or their work to get the resources

Valeria

I think what we are looking for is a happy medium

Eldarace

the happy medium i swhat i am looking for but at the same time prices can increase and decrease depending on their avalibility.  so lets have a meeting to discuss the prices of today before jumping ahead to tommorows prices

please :)

Valeria

I think everyone should use my prices as a base, and put your own thoughts in.
No inbetween prices just your solid prices.  Then we will have something to discuss.

Eldarace

good idea

some prices on smithy items welcome

i have none as i have previously stated, i'll just go off the prices started here :)

Loco Moco

i dont know about smithing items because it depends on how good the itesm are

Eldarace

lets go on execptional, and all the types we can do, including D scale and all the ingot types as well

Valeria

Just copy and paste my prices into a word program, and change the prices to meet your standars (don't use 20-50k) put an exact number (30k).  That way we can take all of our prices and and find a happy medium.